3

I was walking towards my locker to put my gov book. I opened my locker and put text book in there when I heard someone standing next to me. ChAn!
"H-hi" damn why am in stuttering
"Move!" He sound mean oof is he ever nice
I moved away and he opened a locker
"U could have asked nicely and am sorry for bumping into u too" I said as I fold my arms.
"Apologizing after a week?" He said he shuts his locker."Apology not accepted"
"What do u mean not accepted?" I said as I pouted.
He smirked which scared me."hmmm...meet me after school and u will know" he said as he left me there confuse.
[B] in class

In class Minho and Jisung were being themself kissing and shit. I was jealous of them they have each other while am single."hyung? Woojin" Jisung hit my shoulder "ow that hurts u jerk."
"So who are u thinking about?" Jisung has wiggle his eyebrow."oof nobody u should care about....and I have to go bye." I ran out of the classroom.I ran to my car. "Am late" I started driving to my work.
[B] At work

"I will have ice coffee please" I took the order took the order for the customers."hyung I wanna a chicken"I whine to my co-worker JB. He just laughed at me and was about to say something but was cut off."u will get one if u go on a date with me?" I turned around and saw BANG CHAN. I was speechless.
"I-"

Sorry for the short chapter
I got busy with my school exams sorry for the shitty Chapter