Unseen 17

Jin laughed at his daughter's cute little action. Her small hands formed tiny fists and she pushed them into the air in happiness. Jin grabbed his daughter by the waist and span her around once before placing her on her bed again. The young one giggled uncontrollably at the sudden action. "Yes they did my little sun." He smiled as he tapped the small girl's nose. This made the small girl giggle and squirm a little in her father's arms. Jin found this absolutely adorable. "Okay then sweety," Jin layed his daughter down on her bed, "time to go to bed."
"Wait!" The child suddenly stated. "Does this mean the story is over daddy?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.
Jin nodded sadly, "and that means it's time to sleep now." Jin responded. Jin's daughter shot up and shook her head violently.
"No, no, no!" She fussed before letting out a loud yawn. Right after she realized what she had done, she grasped her hands onto her mouth. "Oops." The young girl let out a cheeky smile. "Maybe I should just close for my eyes a little bit then." The small girl muttered before rubbing her eyes and laying down.
"Sure sunshine." Jin giggled as he pulled a blanket over the girl. He smiled as he noticed again how cute his daughter was.
"Daddy? Are you going to publish this story?" His daughter muttered, surprising Jin.
Jin responded simply with a smile. "No sweety."
"Why?"
"Because it's a special story. A very special story."