{C.T.H} - Pregnant (part 2)

*2 months later*

Your water broke while you were hanging out with the boys you guys just started screaming and headed straight to the car, Mikey was driving, Luke was at the front and you,Calum and Ash were at the back "AHHH FUCKKK" you say in pain while everyone was freaking out "OK EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" Mikey says, Calum started keeking "so Y/N's water broke meaning we're going to see Aydan soon im so excited!!" Cal says to Keek "you mean we!" the boys say "OMG GUYS SHUT THE FUC-", "welp gotta go ill keep you guys updated say bye Y/N" cals says "FUCKKKK" is all you could say, a few minutes later you guys get to the hospital and the boys were calling for help the nurses and doctors came to help they got you and put you down on a wheelchair and started heading straight for an empty room calum was holding your hand saying "take deep breathes in and out everything is going to be alright" you started taking deep breathes and finally they found a room they put you up on the bed Luke,Michael and Ashton were waiting outside while calling both of your parents telling them your about to give birth, Calum was in the room with you holding your hand and telling you to breathe an hour later your baby was born, Aydan was the most precious thing in the world you and Calum were both crying and the boys were finally able to come in and so were your guys parents, both Cal's and your parents were crying and hugging both you and Calum while the boys were taking turns holding Aydan "Hey there bud its uncle Michael we love you" Michael says while holding him, you started giggling "Heyyy!! let me hold him" Ash says while Michael was handing Aydan to him "Naww he's a little cutie he has a perfect mixture of both Cal and Y/N" you and Cal just smiled "Ok Ash my turn" Luke says as he was handed Aydan "Oh yeah your right Ash he does have the perfect mixture of Y/N and Calum!" After a while Luke hands Aydan back over to you, you kissed Aydan on the forehead and started tearing up "Mummy loves you so much and I'm so happy that your finally in my arms" Calum cuddles you while your still holding Aydan, Calum whispers in your ear "I love you so much Y/N I can't wait to spend my whole life with the two people I love the most!" as Calum kisses you, you start tearing up once more saying "same here Cal same..."

||A/N||
Wow happy tears alert lmao anyways... YAY AYDAN'S BORN!! so theres gonna be one more part after this and then yeah thats the end of pregnant i hope you enjoyed part 2, part 3 aka the finale will be out tomorrow till then love you all xx
- Ally

Follow me on both of my Instagram's!
- bloodlinecth
- allyyy.cth