Chapter 3

The heroes couldn't believe their ears. Dr. Doom and Red Skull?! Their terror went on before their own time. The biggest fear was the fact that they could've  been wiped out in the process. Then who would've protected the world from its threats.

"No, as clan leader I made sure they couldn't do that" your irises of your eyes glowing blue. "Sorry I can read peoples aura as well as thoughts. All of you were wondering about your existence being erased." Breaths of relief were released and tensed shoulders became relaxed.

Not only did I make sure Eden was locked I also made sure your birthdates and childhood were sealed up until famedom or at leasr security of adulthood. " Natasha was the first to ask a question.

" So how did you seal it off this Eden place" you smile and answer

"My wings become dual wield blades which act like keys to seven locks." To everys surprise the next smart question came from none other than Peter Quill

"So what do the seven keys and locks represent." Wide eyes from most of the comrades. " What?! I can seek knowledge. "

"Do you even know the meaning of the word" Tony Stark scoffed.

"Babe" Steve Rogers warned. His warning eyes shot daggers through the billionaire boyfriend.

"Alright, Alright, I'm sorry. But seriously, your wings probably glow different colors for a reason, right?" you nodded.

The Seven Virtues; White for Chastity, Green for Kindness, Red for Patience, Blue for Diligence, Yellow for Charity, Cyan for Temperance, and Purple for Humility . They equal to the locks which are the opposite, the sevenly deadly sins; Lust , Envy, Anger, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, and Pride. When seven keys and keyholes interact they form the bridge to Eden, the harmonious sanctuary. "

Everyone's perplexed looks turned soft when they heard your stomach growled. " Sorry haven't really had anything to eat. "

" Well, anyone want to go get Native New Yorker" said Mr. Stark.

"UH, YEEEEEEAAAAHHH" Everyone shouted.

It has been a very long time since you had a good day like this.