chapter 22

Her lips felt softer against his..They were so soft and feathery, softer than petals.. He felt like his chest had been set on fire. He placed his hand on her cheeks and deepend the kiss. His tongue gently rubbed on her bottom lips. She tasted like the chocolate ice-cream they had yesterday... Neil pushed further into the kiss, pressing her lips little forcibly to try and gain access in her mouth but avni didn't let him..  Neil hands caressed her jawline and bit on her bottom lips lightly making her part her lips slightly and gained entrance in her mouth.. He started sucking on her tongue slowly tasting her while avni slowly reciprocating his touch..Avni moved her hands around his neck and then slowly moved her hands behind the back of his head playing with his soft hair from the end... Neil captured her lips again kissing her lower lips as if massaging it..It felt wonderful and amazing, but that was when he realised what he was doing.   that to with Avni??.. His eyes snapped open..

Avni opened her eyes as she didnt feel any movement..

As they looked at each other Neil jerked avni away..

Both were trying to say something but no words were forming looking here and there and sometimes at each other

Avni got up and quickly ran to the washroom closing the door

Avni: omg what just happened she thought remembering their position and pushed her hair back with one hand on her hip

Avni got ready in 15 mins however she was thinking as to how to go out and face Neil after whatever happened..

She opened the door and came out seen Neil getting his clothes out she looked away walking to the dressing table... while Neil turned slightly to look at her and quickly got into the washroom.

Avni decided to do her hair and all  leave the room before Neil comes out

When he came out after having a shower he saw avni wasnt in the room and was a little  less nervous.

Once getting ready he went down and saw shweta and avni setting the dining table up for breakfast..avneil actually avoided looking at each other

After all had breakfast Neil left to go to the police station while avni was sitting in her room since shweta and bebe had gone out to meet ragini neela and dayawanti

At the police station Neil was alone since vidyut and and dd went out for a case

At the Khanna mansion  avni was sitting on the bed

Avni was getting flashes of whatever happened yesterday and then recalled this morning incident

While Neil was also not able to concentrate on a case file remembering how he saw avni at the club.. then the way he reacted seen that guy dance with avni  and then recalling certain things that happened yesterday and then whatever happened this morning 

Neil was only thinking about how he woke up finding avni next to him and then the kiss they shared

He closed his file straight away and rubbed his forehead

Neil:how could I even think of doing that too avni, she is my best friend... how on earth did I kiss her like that.. I can never think of kissing her or even look at her in that way... God know what was going in my mind that I actually kissed her... this is wrong... plus I dont even know what avni will even think about me.. I love mithali right?... I mean even if she is no more I still do na.. that's y I never moved on right? Yes yes that the only reason...plus avni is my best friend I mean I even stopped that guy from dancing with her because it wasn't safe as she was just dancing with any random person...plus besties do dance together right so it means I didn't do anything wrong by dancing with her . .... enough neil enough since morning u r thinking about this..