Part Seven: What did you just say Jisung...?

Third Person

Hyunjin looked at Jisung,

"What did you just say...?" Jisung gulped. He's been gulping a lot since he got there.

"I-I said... that... M-Minho, and I... h-had s-sex..." Hyunjin's glare was scaring him. Hyunjin sighed before looking down.

"So... You guys together now?" Jisung shrugged.

"I don't know... Do you need time to let everything process?" Hyunjin nodded,

"That'd be actually great, Jisungie. I'm not mad. Just... Disappointed and shocked.." Jisung nodded, "o-okay.."

Jisung grabbed his book bag,

"Call me when you want me to come back okay?" Hyunjin nodded. Jisung packed a few outfits before leaving. Jisung walked to the boys bathroom and pulled out his phone then texted Minho.
------------------------------------------

Jisung loves squirrels: D-Daddy? can I come back? Hyunjin needs some time to think right now.. I'll explain everything later..
M

inho💀💀💀💀: Where are you? I'll come get you so we can walk together.

Jisung loves squirrels: Boys bathroom.
--------------------------------------

Jisung gulped and looked around. Soon the door opened, Revealing Minho.

"Come on." Minho said. Jisung nodded and followed him back to his room.

Minho looked at Jisung, "I want you to explain everything." Jisung nodded before explaining everything.

"H-Hyunjin doesn't hate me does he...?" Minho sighed.

"I don't think so, Pup." Jisung nodded.

(A/N: They knew of each other before meeting.)

Jisung yawned cutely. He was still sleepy. Minho picked him up and started walking faster to his room. Minho wanted Jisung to sleep for a while. Jisung, you're my baby and you don't even realize it.. Minho thought.

Jisung fell asleep after a bit. Minho stopped walking to admire the boy. It was short lived when Jisung whined and moved around. An actual fucking baby.

Minho began walking again, in order to get Jisung to his room faster.

Hyunjin

I sighed when everything Jisungie told me. Had I been too harsh on the boy? I had already invited Seungmin over cause I wanted cuddles.

Seungmin walked in and looked at me, "are you okay, Baby?" I shrugged. Seungmin frowned and hugged me, I instantly melted and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

Seungmin laid us both down, causing me to cuddle up to him.