#8

Jin ~

"Action!"

My heart was racing, out of nerves and exhilaration. I sat there and waited patiently for Namjoon's chatter.

"What's your name?" He asked.

I threw on the persona we discussed for me imediatley. Mixing my faint innocence and mischief together to create someone people can't resist, at least I hope it's coming off like that. Let's hope I don't seem too stupid.

I giggled, "Kim Seokjin"

"What will you be doing today, Jin?"

I blushed and hesitated, looking into my lap and fiddling with my fingers, but the small smirk on my face never faded. "I'm gonna be touching myself," I bit my finger seductively, hoping I didn't look as stupid as I thought I did.

"Go right ahead," he said in a low voice.

I giggled and slid my hand down my stomach towards my crotch, and ran my fingers over the soft lace. I moved my hand gently over my bulge and closed my eyes. I rubbed myself outside my panties for show, getting myself slightly harder.

But I got tired of that, and I slipped my underwear off slowly, making a show of it. I looked up at the camera and poked my tongue out at it. Once I kicked them off with my leg, I leaned on the armrest and threw one leg off the couch and the other ontop of the headrest. I grabbed my member in my hand, and pumped myself slowly. Whenever I felt any good feelings, I'd giggle, and I couldn't help it.

I'd been working myself up for a while, so I moved faster, really getting into it.

I started giggling, but would get cut off by my small moans surprising me. I was so excited, and I knew I had to do my best to make a show of myself, which made me so much harder.

I pumped faster, and used my free hand to run over my chest, caressing my warm skin. I pinched my nipple every now and then for some more stimulation.

My thigh highs were getting sweaty, and so was the rest of me. I panted excitedly, grinning as I pushed myself closer to release, but denied it to myself. I stopped and let myself calm down, before building my orgasm back up again. I knew I should try to last just a little.

I pumped faster again, this time knowing I would allow myself to come. My mouth hung open slightly and I closed my eyes. My fingers made their way up to my mouth and I sucked on them sloppily.

My moans and pants got louder, my actions faster, and I flipped myself over. I placed my chest on the armrest and continued to pump myself. My face was up as I pumped and pumped, then used my free hand to run over my ass. I teased myself before I spit in my hand and pushed a finger inside of myself. "Oh, fuck" I breathed out.

I curled my finger inside of myself, and just couldn't resist slipping the next two inside of myself fast. It stung like a bitch, but I enjoyed it, and thrusted inside myself fast in time with my pumps.

I felt my climax getting nearer and nearer, "Shit, fuck , ah!" I moaned, losing the ability to make actual words. Instead I just moaned louder and louder.

"Ah, ah! Shit! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I said getting super close. I was throbbing and I could tell from the corner of my eyes that Namjoon and hopefully the camera were loving it.

"I-I'm clos-se! Ah!" I moaned giving it everything I had, and threw my head back, squinting hard as I felt myself so close to becoming undone. "I-I'm g-gonna come! Oh, fuck! Ah!" I yelled as I came hard on the couch, my stomach, and my hand. My mouth hung open as I squirmed from the good sensation. I kept pumping as I rode out my high, and panted happily.

I collapsed on the couch and smiled in pure ecstasy, sighing happily. "Oh, fuck," I breathed out, "That was so good."

I heard a soft click when Namjoon shut the camera off, but I kept my eyes closed and laid still because I was tired.

"Woah," he breathed out, "I did not think you were gonna be that good."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked jokingly.

"Well," he cleared his throat, "You really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Was it that obvious?" We laughed a little, and he walked over to the couch.

Namjoon picked me up bridal style, and I let him since I was basically lying like a corpse. I dangled in his arms as he carried me back to my bed.

But my dangling arm hit his crotch, and 'Little Joon'. I giggled, "Looks like your buddy wants attention."

"Oh shut up, coconut headass." He grinned. He threw me on the bed.

"Are you joining me?" I asked seductively.

He laughed, "Fuck no, bro! You're so out of it right now! How long has it been since you came 'cause of your own hand?!"

"Months!" I said running my hands over my face. He laughed at me. Asshole.

"You take a nap for now, you're so tired."

I obeyed and laid my head onto the cool pillow. My hair was plastered to my head from sweat, and I decided that I needed another shower once I woke up.

×××
Howdy

Eh

K Thanks