The Collided Worlds of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson (nxt generation) Chp 1

"Hey Chiron," I greeted him.

The centaur came forward to give me a good look. "Well it's good to see you Zyxian. Where are your parents and brother?"

"C'mon Chiron, we were just away from Camp Half- Blood for one week and you sounded like we haven't seen each other for years." My whole family was always part of Camp Half- Blood since my father; Percy Jackson was the hero of Mount Olympus. And my mom, Annabeth Chase- Jackson helped dad along the way. So you can say that mom and dad are part of history and they are well known. Apparently a lot of monsters hated them for sure they want to kill them or their children. And that is the reason why they sent me and my lil bro to camp.

"Anyway, mom and dad took a long nap because they killed a lot of monsters last night. And Luke is spending time with the Potters."

"With your neighbors?" he asked in curiosity.

"Yeah, Mr. and Mrs. Potter's kids came back here for a vacation." I replied.

"But why with your neighbors? They are so many children here in camp."

"Okay we are not children, we are called teenager," I corrected him first because I always hated people calling us children. "And second, he said that he needs to spend time with normal people," I continued.

"That doesn't sound like him though."

"Okay this is what he said 'Sis, I'm going to the Potters to spend more time with the guys' and he emphasize the word guys," That statement was full of sarcasm.

While we were talking Chiron has this face expression that wanted to say something but for some reason something is stopping him. I could no longer look at that face without me knowing what the reason is. "You can spit it out Chiron."

"I just hate spoiling the resting time of your parents but I really need them," he looked so sorry and I wouldn't blame him. My parents were always busy to save the world or something like that but they hardly have enough time to rest.

"Okay I'll fetch them." I whistled so my pet Pegasus could hear me.

I patted the head of my Pegasus and I sat on her back. "C'mon girl lets go home," I whispered to her ear.