What are the Potters up to?

I DO NOT OWN ANY RICK RIOIRDAN'S OR J.K. ROWLING'S CHARACTERS!

Hi Wattpaders!!!!! People I have a request for you guys, I am having a big problem on how to make a book cover for this story. Would be someone out there would make me one? If you do please give me a private message on my account and I will give you my email adress.

P.S.: Don't forget to vote, comment, or become a fan.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Al's POV

The most awaited time for the entire year has finally come. I have waited for ages for this day to come. ITS FINALLY VACATION TIME.

Studying in Hogwarts could be fun at first, but as time goes on it gets boring. I currently finished my 5th year in Hogwarts and I could tell you this, BOY IT WAS HECTIC. That whole year were none stop of projects, test, reports and etc. I could never imagine much more hectic schedule than that, but apperantly James said that the 6th year will be more hectic. James doesnt mind that because he doesnt  pass all his requirement unlike me. I couldnt bring myself not to pass one of my requirement. I guess that became a habit.

Anyway, we spend our first few weeks with Grandpa and Grandma Weasley and the rest of our big family. While we were there James couldnt stop annoying Lily and Hugo. He says that they look so good with each other. And that sounds very awkward because they are cousins for the goodness sake. But I have to admit they do look good with each other, if they knew I kind of agree with James I will be wrestled to death by three people, that will be Lily, Hugo, and Rose because she hated me when I agree with James and that rarely happens. I wouldnt like that to happen because that will be embarassing because beating by girls and one younger boy is not cool. Then James would spread about this and when I get to school everyone will be laughng.

We also played Quiditch during our stay there. The good news is our team keeps winning because we have Teddy and Dad on our side then James has Uncle Ron and Mom as their best players. So it was obvious that we were winning because Dad caught the snitch everytime even if James tried his best. The reason why we kept playing is that James couldnt face the fact that they lost. Dad and me kept laughing when he looked so pissed when he lost and that is the reason why we chose to play too.

Me and my siblings sleeps  in Gramp's house while my parents sleeps in our house in Manhattan. Everytime they leave this house, I was thinking if I should go with them because I miss America, the house we used to live in and most of all the friends we made there. Our family was particularly close to the Jackson family, they were so kind to us ever since. Mrs. Jackson would sometimes baked some Chocolate Chip Cookies if she was there. Then Mr. Jackson would sometimes helped me to prank James after James made me cry because of his jokes (PS I dont cry anymore).  Most of the time we are going there to play with Luke and Zy. We would play all different kind of games like Hide and Seek, Sharades and etc. James and Luke were kind of violent back then and they like to play pranks to others which is mostly me, Lily and Zy.  Then me and Zy were the ones who are really close. She was one of my closest childhood friend. At first I was really shy when I was around her because I had a little crush on her. Then I felt comfortable being around her after defending me from James at Luke. After that we became tight friends.

During my first year and second year at hogwarts we used to send letter to each other and gifts during our birthdays. But as soon as my 3rd year in hogwarts starts I had no time to send her a letter. And I am guessing too that Zy was busy too.  That was the start when we stopped communicating with each other. Even we didnt communicate that much I still consider her as my best friend.

I already miss the times when she was there to comfort me after James told me a joke that hurt me. Also the times when we used to plan revenge against James and Luke that we never managed to do. Or the times when we used imagined that James was a gay or deeply in love with someone which would make him do crazy stuff which will cause him to embarass himself. There are so many things that I miss about her, so many good moments. But the thing that I miss the most is when we meet each other and she would normally kiss me in the cheeks, and me having to stop the urge to kiss her cherry red lips. I MISS HER SO MUCH BECAUSE MY LOVE FOR HER GREW STRONGER EVERYDAY EVEN THOUGH I COULD NOT SEE HER.