Part one: A fresh start.

Sadies pov:

Me and my mom were driving to our new house. We were in the car for what felt like days. After a few more hours of driving we arrived to our house. We moved to this crappy town called Delaware.
-
-
-
-
I had to help my mom bring in all the boxes. We finished unpacking and it was around 6:30 pm. I was just sitting in my room on phone, when all of a sudden i hear the doorbell ring. My mom went put to get some Chinese food so i was a little nervous but i decides to answer it anyway. I hesitated a little before i opened the door. Standing there was a tall boy with curly dark hair and a smile on his face. "Hi im Finn wolfhard im your neighbor." "Hi im sadie, sadie sink"
-
-
-
-
-
General pov:

The two stared into each others eyes with smiles on there faces, the dark haired boy broke the quiet by saying "well i gotta go eat dinner, ill see you at school tomorrow" "how do you know that we go to the same school?" The ginger asked " well theres only one high school in Delaware." The tall boy added " oh yeah right, well anyway ill see you at school tomorrow, goodnight." The girl said. " goodnight." Finn walked away smiling. Sadie closed the door after him. She then went back upstairs and went on instagram and found finns account and followed him, a few minutes later she heard her mom come in "i have food sadie." Her mom yelled from the front door, sadie ran downstairs and started eating. After dinner she heard her buzz she checked and finn followed her, they started texting. It was now 11:00 pm. Sadie went upstairs and got pyjamas on and went to bed.
-
-
-
-
     Authors note

Hi this is the first chapter and hope that your enjoyed it i had a lot of fun making it and i will try to iptade as much as possible. Comments are appreciated. Also chapters aren't pre written and this is my first book so i may take a while to update