Our Story Begins Here

"Have you heard the rumors; the whispers floating through the halls?"

"I heard that Hogwarts has yet another secret." She whispered. "I heard a group of students have an underground system, one that is very well hidden-"

"You aren't talking about that stupid fan club myth are you..?" Interrupted another student "you know it's a dumb legend and even if it were real it's probably a bunch of idiots who don't have anything better to do with their time than sitting around writing about things that will probably NEVER happen" 

"those are strong words for someone in that type of story" the girl mumbled

"I'm sorry what was that."

"um... n-nothing I just really like thinking there is a club like that here and you kind of just, you know- crushed my hopes and dreams hehe."

"oh yeah, sorry" the young man said "I like that idea too but it might not be real so whats the point"

"THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT!" The young witch shouted with a spark in her eye.

"huh what are you talking about?"

"FAN FICTION IS THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS OF NON-CANON SHIPS!" she said "FAN-FICTION IS WHAT HOPE IS BORN FROM, A MOMENT OF INSPIRATION IN YOUR HEART A BEAUTIFUL GLIMMER IN YOUR SOUL A-." 

"Ok I get it" he laughed "Did you already have that rehearsed or something, it was, inspired"

"oh thanks"she said looking to the side. "I know that the club exists I'll show you" she grabbed the boy's hand and ran towards a nearby wall and grabbed a bell out of her pocket when it rang, a door appeared.

when opened it revealed many cork boards with many pictures pinned to them with red string connected to them...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*squeal*that was the first story I've ever posted I hope you guys like it bye