Chapter 1

I walked through the woods, almost reaching my destination. I see the city through the trees, and walk towards civilization. I place my sword on my back and matching dagger on my side. I arrive on the quiet, empty streets, and walk for a while. I walk past a certain store and see a guy fly out the window. I look in and see a robbery in progress, and a small girl in her teens jumps out soon after, wielding a massive red scythe. I watch as more goons pour out of the store, and she takes some down, and more appear behind her. I draw my sword off my back and run at her, sliding behind her and slashing at the bandits behind her. "Need a hand?" I ask whilst ready for combat. "I don't like putting others in danger but yes please" She responds. We both get ready and move as one.

A bandit runs forward, his odd, machete-like weapon for an overhead slash. I put my sword up and block it, kneeing him in the gut. He coughs and bends over, and I give a big roundhouse kick to the side of his face, knocking him down. I quickly bring my blade up to deflect another attack from the next bandit behind him, and then I slash at him. He attempts to block, and the force of the strike knocks his weapon out of his hand. I lean down as the small girl flies over me, connecting her boot to the side of his face. He falls over as I turn to block another attack from behind, before throwing the enemy back and grabbing my sword from the blade, hitting his face with the hand guard, knocking him down. He groans in pain and passes out. We then see the infamous Roman Torchwick, his objective complete, exit the store. He looks at us with disgust. "Two pests I don't have time to deal with" he says. He throws a red dust crystal at us and shoots it, causing a small explosion knocking me and the girl back. He quickly climbs a nearby ladder to the rooftops. The girl looks at me. "Let's get him!!" She exclaims.  I place my sword on my back as two guys run up. "You go, I'll keep them busy down here." I say. She pulls the trigger on her scythe and flies up from the force of the bullet. I turn to the remaining bandits. I get ready for combat.

They surround me, and one in front of me and one behind me both throw a punch at the same time. I spin around the first enemy, the one behind me, and elbow the back of his head, propelling him forward into the fist of the second bandit. I kick the first's leg from behind, causing it to fly forward, hitting the second enemy in the crotch. I then spin around and elbow the second enemy in the back of the head, causing him to fall on his downed ally. I turn and face the last two, one of which is equipped with a baseball bat. He runs at me, bat raised, and I quickly kick him in the face as he runs at me. The force of the kick knocks him out instantly, and I catch the bat as he falls over. The last enemy stands there shaking with fear, but he charges me anyway. I hit him in the side of the head, knocking him on his knees. I then shove the pommel of the bat into his mouth, kicking the bat upwards, breaking through his teeth and knocking him down for good. I take a look at the bat. "Huh, it is as destructive as I thought. Nice." I drop the bat and head up the roof.