Ye-Joon's BIO

(BTS: 2017 spring day/ never walk alone era)

EDITED: 18/05/2020

First Name: Ye-Joon
Last Name: Choi
(New/Adoption) Last Name: Kim

Age: 18
Birthday: 1999, July 25
Nationality:  Korean, Half Chinese and Half Japanese

Personality:
Overthinking:
He tends to overthink every situation he's in, however, he doesn't do much to help and instead is standing still due to the shock of what was happening. He tends to try to avoid situations that revolve in someone getting hurt, or what he sees as childish. But when the matter gets out of hand, he'd gladly step in in order to try to get everyone to calm down even though, he also wasn't much calm and most fearful, but if he were to stand around and do nothing to help them then what's the point of being a witness in the situation.

Distancing:
Tends to try to hide away from others, he doesn't dislike them but at the same time, he couldn't trust them to begin with. He usually gets along well with other hybrid species, even if the hybrid was canine-related Ye-Joon would still have small conversations with them, it is only when a human were to walk by or even come closer than five feet he would be on guard and defensive. 

 Trust-Issues:
He wasn't the only hybrid that gains trust-issues overtime, more than 60% of the hybrid population had dealt with trust-issues or disorders that were caused by the traumatic abuse they had been shown to at young age by humans. The humiliation, the manipulation, and for the social status that humans gain overtime for doing these act on them. 

Passive Aggressive:
Due to how fragile his body is, he doesn't have the physical strength to actually fight someone, but in his other form, his body becomes more flexible and has an agility boost that works well with fighting. Though in his main form, he doesn't have those skills and would usually give the person he dislikes or doesn't trust a nasty look which either scares them off or aggravates them. Though he is quick to make an escape when going to his other form.

Grudges:
He tends to remember things quite well, whether it is good or bad, he'd still remember it, especially when he doesn't have that many good memories in his younger days. If he were to forget about something, he'd immediately remember either by words or objects nearby. The one person he wishes to forget is also the one he wants to remember till death until he gets to meet them in the afterlife where he'd drag that man but also him, down to hell.

Likes:
-Catnaps
-Food
-Going out on small walks (mostly places with few people)
-Toys
-Animals and other hybrids
-School 
-Sports
-Dancing

Dislike:
-Getting touch/pet without the consent
-Loud places
-Crowded places
-Liars
-People getting hurt
-Him being weak and fragile

Past:
his owner was a breeder, who also works as the manager in a pleasure club, that shows exotic hybrid dancers. The Hybrids who danced in the club didn't understand from right or wrong, due to the fact that they were told to do these acts since at a young age. One of those dancers was Ye-Joon's mother, who was just like the others, however, one night she had a customer who came daily just to see her. The customer and Ye-Joon's mother that grown to actually like each other, but not in a romantic type. They one night had gone into a private room that the customer bought out for the night, and did what most would do for the entirety of the night.  A few days later the customer had pulled her aside and confessed about how he drugged her and purposely poked holes in the condoms they were using that night but told her it because of 'love'. The owner who was quick to find out had banned the customer from ever coming to the club and pulled Ye-Joon's mother over to the breeding shop he owned, where he locked her up for nine months. She had given birth to twins, one being Ye-Joon himself while the other is ######. The birth of the two made the mother quite tired, but she was glad that they were still okay and safe in her arms. Both Ye-Joon and ###### were from then on locked up in the room they born in and stayed there for most of their lives. ###### had grown colder by the minute, his skin becoming paler and paler, Ye-Joon couldn't do much to help because owner loud yellings and beatings that silenced him but also their mother who now rarely comes to visit them. ###### passed away...it was horrific, not being able to say anything and having to watch his sibling who looked identical to him rot away, the owner had came in when the rotting smell inside the room spread throughout the building, he wasn't happy. He yelled at Ye-Joon for his ignorance, for his stupidity, he was enraged that he backhanded him across the face, storming off afterwards Ye-Joon could hear his owner's voice demanding the hybrid dancers, to find a suitable customer and become pregnant. It was the first time for the hybrid dancers of the pleasure club, to deny his demanding and scurried off, but only one was caught in the hardening grasp of the enraged owner. He pulled ye-Joon's mother by her hair, despite her agonizing scream and pleads to let go, he dragged her off to one of the private rooms. From then you can guess what had happened. They both spent a week inside the private room, taking breaks from time to time but the loudness of how painful it was the first time turned into moaning pleasure for more. Ye-Joon could've easily escaped from the building, because of the open door the owner had forgotten to shut, but he was too scared to do so. Huddle up in the corner of the room, with his tail tucked in between in his feet and his ears lowering down. He should have left, but he didn't he had still believed that his mother would come back with the angelic smile he has whenever she was with him, but also if his mother were to get pregnant and gave birth to younger sibling he had to protect them no matter what. Even though he was the older twin and couldn't even protect his other half, he has to protect what he still had left in his life.

Type of Hybrid: Cat
Cat Form:

------------------------------------------

Facts

#1- Ye-Joon was sad that his identical twin ###### passed away, however, to remember him, he had used the fabric of his brother's clothing to use to make and red teddy bear. But him having zero experience with making things he secretly asked his mother who asked an employee to make the bear for him. 

#2-When he met his new younger sibling, #####, he gave her his red teddy bear as a gift. It pained him to give away something memorial to him but when he saw, that she was upset and crying he quickly gave her the bear to not anger the owner, by her crying.

#3-Even though he promised to keep his new sibling from any danger, it quickly broke when one morning he woke up to find nothing but the head of the bear he loved so much. At first, he thought she might've had a tantrum as any kid would have, but when his mother came in the room and broke down in tears he knew immediately that the promise was broken.