Is it true?

Okay so this chapter will be tear jerking and you will feel like a raging wild dog okay here it goes
———-————————————————
I was with Keith in the 'altean cafe' with our hot, delicious coffee and tea. We have been together for 4 years after we found out we were soulmates. We have rules for each other so we don't end up hurting ourselves or each other. One of my rules is 'tell Keith when you feel lonely' and his is 'make sure to get the stress out of your system in a good way'. It has worked very well during our marriage.

We have a well made a wonderful system of our loving relationship. Sure we have disagreements but it still kept us together.

We both know that if one of us breaks our rule that means we have to remove it or change it. I broke one rule and it wasn't a very big one but it got me into a mess.

We won't be talking about that now but you understand right? No. It's more complicated than that you must have cooperation with your loving one. You must have trust and loyalty.

You have to be careful of what you do or it will all fall. But that didn't stop Keith. He didn't have any fear to do anything especially what happened next.

I was finishing drinking my lavender & lemon tea, when I saw my husband doing the same. We got up and went out of the store to take a nice walk around town.

"Hey Keith,  I was wondering if we could have a trip to Cuba to meet my family?"

Keith turned around and smiled "of course and we will be prepared to go as soon as possible."

I was so happy that he properly gets to meet mi familia of course there was something in the way that made things suspicious

I was all packed and ready to go to Cuba. I was walking down the stairs and feeding the cats. Putting the list and schedules for the sitter for our cats.

I didn't worry about anything coming up or delays since that was in the rules. 'Always check for anything that comes up at home, work, family, and/or etc'

I heard knocking from the front door and it was the sitter. "Oh, hello my name is Katie." She said with a cheerful voice. "Well hello Katie I am lance and my boyfriend are going away for a few days to Cuba so we are hoping to see a responsible person to take care out cats."

"Well that's nice that you and your boyfriend get to have a family time and also I will make sure that your house and cats will be in good condition and health"

"That's a relief and my cats will be no problem for you since I left some information for you" I took out the paper and handed to her.

"Oh thank you" she said in relief. "no problem" I let her in to look around the house. "I'll be right back" as I said while walking back up the stairs. "Okay" I heard her say downstairs quietly.

As I walked down the hallway to our room, I heard Keith quietly. I walked closer the the wooden door in the lightly dim light. "...I'm sure it won't be a problem besides it not like I'll be gone forever..." silence "...like I said before I'll be back."

Problem? I was confused since we had all things planned even to problems. Why haven't Keith told me there might be a problem? I was worrying too much , so I let it go for now.

I knocked quietly on the wooden door and I hear a quiet 'goodbye' on the phone, I assume. "Hey Keith..." I say. "Yes my dear, is there something wrong?" He says to me sweetly. Why...?

"...who were you talking to on the phone?" I said in a worried and quiet voice. "Oh lance, it was my mother, she just misses me since we are going somewhere far." He doesn't even talk to her...

"Oh okay... but why didn't you tell me?"
I said to him. "I forgot to tell you since we were busy planning this trip I wouldn't want to may you panic." Forgot you liar

"Okay thank you for telling me now since it won't be to long." I kissed him on his forehead in the morning light shining through from the window of the light purple room.

"Now let's go put the suitcases away in the car, alright" he says smiling and I nod. We take the suitcases down to the car and put them in.

We got all of our stuff and got the tickets for our flight to Cuba. "Are you ready to meet my family?" I say with happiness. "Of course my one and only " he says playfully
One and only

We left to the airport and got to Cuba to my family. I never knew why this had to happen during this trip with my family.

Hey just to let you know I edited this if you noticed the changes in here so yeah and I'm making the part 2 during this week okay good
Bye