Forbidden Pastime

Mai's Pov;

"You're late! Tea Mai! What were you doing your lesson ended an hour ago."
"Sorry Naru, but Rokuryo High School was on the news again. Some kids claim that they were bitten by a dog in the middle of class."
Wait who's that in with Naru
"Oh hello!"
"Hello I'm student council president Yasuhara Osamu of Rokuryo High School.

The boy next to Naru said, and I introduced myself too,"Hello I'm Mai Shibuya, wait Naru I thought you turned them down?""He did, I came here to persuade you guys to take this case

"Hello I'm Mai Shibuya, wait Naru I thought you turned them down?"
"He did, I came here to persuade you guys to take this case."
"I normally don't take cases as publicized as this. In this case I'll make an exception. Mai call Rokuryo and the others let them know we'll be taking the case."
"Okay Naru. Next time it might be better if you ask instead of telling me."
He just looked at me as I headed off to call the others.

Rokuryo High School

Mai's Pov;

"Hey Mai how are you?"
"Hey Monk I'm good. I was fine after a good nights sleep."
"If your done let's go in and start this case!"
"Yes Naru!"
Goodness he's sore today Naru has been watching me closely lately. We enter the school where we meet the principal.
"Sir these are the people from Shibuya psychic research this is their manager..."
"Look I don't need to know their names just fix the problem and do it quickly! Ghost I don't believe it.... it's nonsense what will the board of directors say when they find out I hired ghost chasers to handle this?"
What's is with this old geezer! Does he want us to do this or not.
When a teacher asked,

"Yasu why are you not in class?""I have a shortened schedule today sir

"I have a shortened schedule today sir."
" Is that so."
"I wouldn't worry. But if it's alright I'd like to keep this brief I need to help them get settled and I'd hate for it to cut into my studying time."
"Well Yasu you are one of our top students so I trust your on top of things. Mr. Matsuyama will you show them to conference room."
"Yeah..... So your running this show. How old are you?"
"I'm seventeen."
"And your not in school?"
I'll leave that up to your imagination."
"Is that what you told your parents when you decided to become a drop out. I don't know where this occult garbage comes from, but I do know young minds are impressionable and people like you take advantage of that. I'm not afraid to admit that you profiting off this scam makes me sick to my stomach if it were my choice is throw you out. Come in here."
How dare he talk to Naru like that I kicked my foot at him as he entered the room I felt Monk grab me and say,
"Watch it Mai your wearing a skirt. This seems like a decent place to set up a base."
"Let's set up. I'll need to interview all the students involved in these incidents. You can go now Mr. Matsuyama. I'll need to speak with the students privately."
"I'll be staying right here. It's my job to manage the students."
"I'm sorry but I can't have you here while I interview the students. Because they are entitled to privacy and might not speak as freely with you present."
"When did children need privacy!"
"If you have a problem with the way I run my investigation, you can take it up with the principal!"
What's that supposed to mean?"
Monk spoke next breaking up the argument between Naru and Matsuyama,
"Well he did hire us so you should take it up with him."