Mind Fucked

It's like I been mind fucked. I wasn't ready for the desire, the pleasure, a woman can make me feel in every way possible. No, not the pleasure you will feel as a woman may touch you softly while she's pleasing you sexually. The touch, the scent, the soft voice, the way a woman can look at you straight in your soul is what I wasn't ready for. The way a woman's body looks in clothes and out of clothes. How she undresses or allow you the satisfaction of undressing her, revealing her Goddess temple that has its own glow to it. 

      The way a woman can whisper sweet words in your ears that shoot down from your head to your toes, and more so in that place that makes your wetness come down oh so easy. I was being mind fucked in every way possible and I loved every moment of it. From the time she took off my clothes for me while leaving a trail of kisses in every place a piece of article of clothing touch to how her hands suddenly took control and become aggressive. The sweet and sensual side is now being taken over by that sassy, aggressive side that only made me feel higher mind fucked and prepared to do whatever it was to please her. 

       For all the ways you can please a woman both sexually and mentally at the same time does something to me that only makes me want to go harder to see her body tremble, her bite her bottom lip, and trying to moan only for me to make the please even more intense than before. Her, opening her temple to me and allowing me to savor the luscious nectar juices from her pond of love had me wondering if I was floating on cloud 9 as I pleased her. My tongue, moving inside of her love pond to feed the desire of thirst that was in my throat, felt her sticky wetness clash on my tongue as it played with her clit. Feeling her legs lock around my neck and pull me in closer to her had me lose all my senses. 

     Now my tongue was speaking a language that only her body can understand. As it slides inside of her, it's like sweet honey drips on my lips while my fingers strummed her clit like a guitar. She continues to ease out soft moans from those sexy lips while her body twists and turns like a snake, painting a beautiful canvas. Her juices were being slurped up as the noise of me slurping her juices and her moans filled the room. 

    Soon, I could feel her pond of love tighten on my tongue as she reached that point. That point will have her screaming in pure ecstasy while her body will try to escape the pleasure only to be held captive by my hands and of course my tongue. Our moans swirled together in beautiful harmony as my taste buds finally were able to taste all her honey as she came in my mouth with her legs hugging my neck. I could feel her body give in to the pleasure with my name lingering on her lips. This Goddess...

*Art by: asieybarbie (instagram)
*Story - Brielle Lexes