The part you entered for

~Readers P.O.V~
I was browsing through my Yaoi Feed on Instagram when I saw Aloise x Ciel SMUT. So I clicked on it and I'll give a description of what it says..

~Ciel's P.O.V~
I was ordering ramen when I saw Aloise had come into the restaurant. I realized he was with Claude. Luckily, I was with Sebastian so even if he did see me I'd have matched up with his army..Pathetic army. I finished ordering my ramen and noticed Aloise was looking straight at me.
"What the bloody hell do you want?"
"Nothing.."
"Then why are you staring me down cunt?"
"No reason.."
"WHAT DO YOU WANT"
I got up and pinned him to the wall blocking all his exits.

~Aloise's P.O.V~
Ciel has gotten up and pinned me to the wall blocking my exits. I couldn't help but blush because I had a crush on him secretly. I was about to ask for Claude to help me when Ciel yelled at me one more time.
"What in the god damn world do you want?"
He asked it in a seductively, yet scary tone, though I didn't care. I quickly thought of something, anything and accidentally just said my first thought.
" You.."
"W-What?"
I decided to go along with it since Claude seemed to be no help while just watching.

~Ciel's P.O.V~
I honestly got turned on and picked him up bringing him to the bathroom. I began to take off both our clothes as he was blushing like crazy. I turned him over doggy style and just went rough, as rough as I wanted. He was moaning like crazy and I heard them about to deliver ramen to my table. I gave him a orgasm, licked him up and threw out clothes back on. I walked out like nothing happened and came back to my ramen with a note on it,
"This was all planned here's my number ;) 747-****-2738" 
I looked up to see his face ordering ramen and smiled.

~Readers P.O.V~
I thought to myself why did I click on this. Then I remembered. YAOIIIIIIII