2/16/19

I'm It was at the point, that I realized that you would never be mine. It wasn't that you were too good for me, i mean in my eyes you were, it's just that that friendship bubble was too strong to turn in to anything else. I was push the bubble, but you were pushing too, on the opposite end. It was inevitable. We get along as if we were a couple, but you don't see it. I throw those subtle hints, but they just fly by you. I try, and I try, but all my efforts, all my thoughts about you, gone to waste because I know, that we'll never be more than friends. Because I cared for you a bit differently than you cared for me, I wanted us to be something, but maybe I just needed to realize that we'd never be anything. And it hurts. My heart aches, it aches for the void to love and affection to be filled, but I don't think it will be filled soon. My feelings will never leave, just know that maybe in the future we could be something else, if you see that I'm still trying, maybe we could be like Pam and Jim, except you wouldn't be engaged or dating someone when we are best friends, we're just buddies. But maybe Pam and Jim could never be us, we might never be them. We won't get that fairytale like love story, but that friendship with last a lifetime. I love you...