Chapter 26

The first day back to campus. You were walking to the caféteria.

Sigh. Why does it feel like I never had a break?

Something came up in the café that morning, so Jaehyun wasn't able to bring you to campus on your first day, which Taeyong ended up bringing you there.

You still remember how Taeyong panicked in the car.

"Did you bring your pencilcase?"

"I did."

"Great, how about your files? Did you forgot any of them?"

"I have all of them, Tae oppa."

"Hmm good, your lunchbox?"

"Jaehyun oppa would kill me if I didn't take his homemade food for me."

"Thank God you remember, and no, Y/N, he would kill me first." Taeyong said with a straight face making you chuckle. "How about your water?"

You blinked before checking again.

Oops.

"I forgot about that..."

"Okay good―WAIT WHAT" He widened his eyes and glanced at you while driving. "Oh well I'm doomed, visit me at my funeral."

"Stop exaggerating, Tae oppa. I'll just buy it in campus."

"Jae is gonna find out."

"I won't tell him."

"He can see it."

"Oh God oppa, just chill. The world is not collapsing. It's just water."

"I'll give you money, remember to buy it."

"You sound like a bottle of mineral water costs million won."

"Just listen to me, Y/N, I don't want to die young."

You sighed again. You just bought the mineral water and was walking to class. After choosing a seat next to the window, you sat down.

"May I sit here?"

You turned around and was ready to say 'yes', but you gasped again, "Nana?!"

"Noona." He flashed you his million dollar smile.

"What are you doing here?"

Jaemin grinned, "I transferred here because I want to be with you."

"Awww Nanaaaaa."

You saw girls starting to gather by the class window and doors, "What's happening?"

Jaemin who was originally looking at you, turned to the girls, making them squeal. You rolled your eyes at him playfully as you finally knew.

"Seems like you have a fanclub already, please tell them to not kill me since we're close."

"They won't, noona. Nana will protect you~"

You chuckled at his baby talk. Jaemin has always been one of the youngers that loves to stick to you closely. Just like the dinner in America, he always argue with the others to sit next to you, even Haechan couldn't win him.

The way he talks to you is adorable. It's as if aegyos are automatically attached to him when it comes to you. Jaehyun is also very close to him. He knew Jaemin wouldn't do anything to you, so he let him stay with you.

Probably why the boys let him transfer here too.

"Noona, stop spacing off, the lecturer's here." He whispered to you.

You jumped at his deep voice and shot him an apologetic smile, then immediately looked in front as the class started.

-

The day was finally over. Jaemin said him and the other boys had to go somewhere, so they couldn't bring you home, you didn't know whether Jaehyun was gonna bring you home too.

You frowned as you kicked the pebbles when you walked to the front gate. Looking up, you saw people gathering around the pick up zone.

What's with people nowadays?

Heaving a sigh, you took out your phone and called your boyfriend.

"Oppa, are you coming to fetch me?"

"Go to the pick up zone, babe."

Then he hung up.

You furrowed your eyebrows. Jaehyun doesn't normally hang up on you. Despite that, you did as he told.

The gathered people around pick up zone lessened, and there your boyfriend was, leaning against his car.

His clothes stylish, his hair up, his gaze at you made your heart race.

He couldn't get any more cooler.

"Oppa!" You beamed in delight.

Jaehyun smiled at you in adoration. He placed his hand at the back of your head and brought his lips to your forehead. You heard people squealing. When you turned around, people started gathering again.

"Let's go." He opened the door for you.

Both of you got in and drifted away from the crowd.

"Did you guys let Jaemin transfer here?"

He hummed softly, "He requested for it, he said you're in this school and he wants to be with you. We don't see why not so we let him transfer. At least you have a close friend there now."

"So many girls started gathering at my class after he sat down next to me. Such a chaos." You huffed.

Jaehyun knew you aren't a fan of crowds.

Little did you know, the people gathered by the pick up zone was because of his appearance. After his phone call with you, he immediately hung up and politely told the people to dismiss.

"My girlfriend doesn't like crowded places." He said.

It was fortunate that the students were obedient. He had a small smile when he recalled your surprise face when you saw him.

"Thanks for picking me up, oppa."

Jaehyun stopped the engine and turned to you, "It's my girlfriend's first day back to campus, of course as a boyfriend, I have to do something. I'm sorry I wasn't able to bring you there this morning."

You shook your head at him, "You're the best boyfriend."