21. the whomping willow

     HARPER SPEND THE REMAINING DAYS OF summer holidays with the Weasleys and on September first, they went to King's Cross

     HARPER SPEND THE REMAINING DAYS OF summer holidays with the Weasleys and on September first, they went to King's Cross. This time Ginny would join them as well.

"Okay, Ginny, dear, we will go first," Molly said, wrapping an arm around the young girl's shoulders before the two of them disappeared ran through the wall between track nine and ten, followed closely by Arthur.

Next came Fred and George, shortly followed by Percy.

"Go for it, Harry," Harper said. "Ron and I will be right behind you."

Harry nodded and ran towards the wall, Harper and Ron followed him pursuit. However, instead of going through the wall as usual, Harry collided with it.

"Ah!" Harper exclaimed, not being able to stop. She was thrown over Harry's trunk and landed on the ground.

Ron, who had been able to avoid them, helped her up and Harper watched as Harry pushed against the wall, trying to get through.

"What's happening?" Harper groaned, rubbing her shoulder. "Why didn't we get through?"

"It's closed," Ron stated. All the colour had left his face.

"How can it be closed?" Harry questioned.

Harper shrugged as the clock landed on eleven.

"We missed it!" Ron exclaimed, pure horror appearing on his face. "The train always leaves at eleven!"

"But how do we get to Hogwarts?" Harry questioned, his voice edged with worry.

"Maybe we should wait by the car," Harper suggested, picking her trunk and Dale's cage off the floor. The owl had been hooting in distress after the collision, but when Harper steadied the cage and put it on her trunk, he seemed to relax.

"That's it!" Ron exclaimed. "The car!"

• ✧ •

"I'M NOT GOING TO LIE AND SAY THIS IS ONE of our best ideas," Harper said, as they put their trunks in the back of the car (thanks to Arthur's spell that was possible). She sat down in the back seat while Ron took the seat behind the wheel and Harry was his co-pilot.