17

"We're back."Jin said as he walked into the room.Namjoon come in later and closed the door."Hey wanna play truth or dare?"Yoongi asked the two people who just entered."What? you guys seriously been playing truth or dare the whole time?"Yoongi nodded."What do you expect when you left us alone?"Jin sighed."True.Alright lets play while eating these."

Then they started playing truth or dare while eating the noodle and rice rolls.Then Yoongi started."Heosok Truth or Dare?"Heosok thinks for a bit and said."Dare"Yoongi digged into his mind and find a dare."I dare you beat Jin in mario kart."Heosok was shocked."Da heck?! Dont you know how strong Jin hyung is?!"Yoongi chuckled."Fine I let you take truth.Tell me whom do you hate more? Me or Jin?"Heosok was taken aback by the question and glance over at Jin.Jin nodded meaning he wont take it to the heart."....Jin-hyung...Sorry."Jin just chuckled."Its alright its just a game."Heosok nodded.

"I am kind of thirsty.I'll just go downstair to bought some drink."Yoongi then stand up and said "Wait let me go with you."Heosok just nodded and walked outside with Yoongi.They walked into the elevator and push the button to the first floor.Theres only one person in the elevator with them.A man with a cap.He is wearing a T-Shirt and a pair of black jeans.Honestly,Heosok doesnt feel comfortable sitting next to the the guy.Yoongi noticed it and switched his and Heosok place Heosok is shocked but then hummed in happiness.

"He is such a tsundere"

Okay okay theres some cool things in this chapter.If you curious about Jimin,he is playing with video games on Namjoon phone.Anyway I just put some sope in here.