SouljaBrown: Bells

A/N: Real quick.

I had a previous acc called OneShotsCumShots. That bitch got deleted bc sum hoe was hating on it. Anyways, I juss made a new acc and I'm publishing this again, even tho I got less ppl fw it now.

Also, anybody remember the beef Soulja and Chris had a year or two back?? Well, this is what happens behind the scenes.

Chris Brown as himself
DeAndre Way as himself

———————

Soulja's POV

I haven't seen Christopher in 3 months. He's been busy traveling the world and spending time with his family. I missed him so much and it took everything in me to not call him constantly. I listen to his music every night just to hear his voice.

Right now, I was at his door. I couldn't stop thinking, He's behind that door, go ahead and knock already! I was just so nervous. I hadn't spoken to Chris in such a long time. What if he didn't care about me anymore? What if he hated me for never calling or texting? What if he didn't want to be with me anymore? What if-

"Baby Boy, what are you doing outside?" I jumped slightly, grabbing my chest while trying to stop coughing. Chris let out a low chuckle while patting my back. "I'm sorry for scaring you, I didn't think you'd react that badly."

I settled my breathing before speaking. "I'm fine, thank you for asking." I turned around to look at him and, seeing that he was only in some boxers and a t-shirt, began to blush wildly. "I was a lit-ttle nervous and-d couldn't bring myself-f to knock," I stuttered, averting my eyes from his gaze. Ugh, I hate when I do that! Why does Chris have to be so hot?!

Chris smiled, showing his rows of white teeth. "After all this time, I'm still making you stutter?" He stepped to me and wrapped a hand around my waist, pulling me against his body. He grabbed my chin with his other hand and forced me to look into his eyes before planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "I think that's the sexiest thing ever."

I blushed again, hugging him. I missed him so much. All I wanted to do right now was lay with him forever. I never wanna leave him, I thought. "I'm sorry for not-t calling. You und-derstand how I am."

Chris sighed, rubbing my head that was pressed against his chest. "Yeah, I do understand. I want you to be more open, though. Shy DeAndre is really cute. But confident," he stopped to make sure I was looking at him before whispering, "slutty DeAndre is so fucking sexy."

My face couldn't be more red. I bit my lip, feeling myself twitch in my pants. "I can be slutty DeAndre for you any day, D-Daddy," I spoke in a whisper.

Chris stared at me with lust filled eyes. He leaned down to my ear and spoke in a low voice, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you'll see stars when I let you cum." He, then, began to trail kisses down my neck from my lobe. I looked up, allowing him more access, before closing my eyes.

Chris was about to make me feel very good.

"Let's go inside," he said between kisses, pulling me through the door. When it was closed, I was pushed roughly onto it, pinned in place by the two hands next to my head. "I missed you so much," he said, kissing my lips hungrily. I was gasping for air as his tongue slithered into my mouth, dominating mine. "Did you miss Daddy?"

I moaned at that. The sexual tension was crazy right now. I could never believe Chris' sexy ass was mine. God, I might just die if he doesn't take me right now. "I missed Daddy so much," I whispered, grabbing onto his boxers. I tugged the elastic band slightly, taking a peak at Chris junior. "Fuck, I forgot how big you are.."