Do it rough

Toni's POV
I swing on the pole in my tight see through bra and a thong that rides up my ass. I twerk up and down on the pole. As I do so the boys slap my ass. I frown, but I hide it. I don't want to be a stripper but I have to support my family... I finally get done with my shift and put on a tights crop top that pushes up my tight breasts and a short gripping leather skirt. My ass looks huge in this thing. Then I wear boots with heals on the bottom. I put my hair up and go outside. I walk and walk and walk... I've been walking forever. Ugh my feet are killing me.

       I come across a red car that stops for me as I walk on the road. She has red hair and big sexy lips... she wears all red. A red lace crop top and red jean booty shorts. They look tight on her and her boobs look great in that. I bite my lip and bend over so my arms are on the window that she rolled down. "Need a ride?" She asked me. Damn I wish she would grab my ass and-. No. I tell myself. I climb in. "Thank you. I'm Toni Topaz." I say as I stare at her lips. She chuckles. Fuck! She saw me staring! I look down blushing and she reapplies her red lip stick. I Bites my lip harder and grip the side of the seat. She turns me on so much. "Where do you live?" She asks as she starts driving. "I-I don't want to go there. Not tonight. Somethings going on." I Say sadly. "Alright. I'll take you to mine. I'm Cheryl Blossom. The sexiest lesbian at Riverdale high," I can tell babe. I think.

        She stops at her house about 15 minutes later. The house is empty- she told me in the car that she lives here alone because of her abusive mother, her dead father and brother... god I felt so sorry for Cheryl.

         We go in and we talk for a while she gives me something to slip into but I refuse. I take off my clothes and I'm only in my tight black strapless bra and the same tight thong from In the strip club. She stares and bites her lip. I giggle and she gets flushed. She does the same, she wears a red laced bra and a tight thong that fits her as so well. She's turned around and starts to drink something. I think it's strong because she coughs but keeps drinking. I go beside her and lightly touch her ass on accident. I pull my hand away slowly, I can tell she's drunk and she grabs my hand roughly and shoves it back on. I Bites my lip and squeeze. She moans and I take the bottle of vodka. I drink the rest of it and I squeeze harder as I get into getting drunk. She bends down to whisper in my ear. She says, "what you're wearing should me on the floor," she says and she still holds my wrist. It hurts but I like what she's getting at. "I want you on the bed. Now." I Say with a growl. She shakes her head with a giggle. I wiggle out of her grip and pin her down to the bed. She giggles more as she nods her head to the thing on her nightstand. There's a dildo and I shake my head. "Not yet" I say as I unhook her bra and let go of her. She slips it off and she slips mine off and over my head. I slip my thong off and my tits lay on hers lightly. I kiss her inner thighs and kiss upwards. I kiss her underwear lightly and she moans softly. "Don't t-tease me." She says as she bites her lip. I giggle and kiss her thong a little harder. She starts to whimper. I grin and start to take her thong off with my teeth, my teeth grabbing the middle and it lightly bites her pussy lips. She moans loudly and I take it off. I put my face in between her thighs as she pushes her legs up and Spreads them. I keeps losing her thighs up and down, almost touching her pussy but I never do. She whimpers loudly and looks at my pleading. "I want to hear you beg." I say as I take my hand and touched her pussy lips lightly. She bites her lip harder. "P-Please Toni... fuck me until I scream and groan. I want to not be able to walk," she says as her breathing becomes heavily. I smirk and grab the dildo. I push it in only a little. She starts to whine about how she needs it all the way in her. "Turn over, on all fours, bend over." I Say in a commanding voice. I released the dildo that's barley in her and she turns over and does what I say. I see her pussy Spread and her asshole... damn if you fucking beautiful thing. I want to fuck you so hard until you cry. I start to push it in a little more as she starts to cry a little. I can't tell this is her first from how tight her pussy feels on the dildo. I wish I was that sex toy... damn it. I lick her asshole as push it in a little more as she cries more. I can tell she's about to cum. I stick the dildo in all the way as she starts to cum. It runs down her thighs and onto the bed. I get under her and take the dildo and go in and out roughly. I drink the cum as it drips. I licks her thighs. I take out the dildo until I can feel how much tight it actually is. She tries to move but cries out from pain and pleasure. I smirk and start to play with her pussy once again. She moves back to where she's on her back. I lightly kiss her pussy. She cums More all over my lips. I smirk hard and she moans and cries for my to put my tongue in her. She pushes my head on the pussy as I make immediate contact with her pussy. I push my younger in as I feel the cum run down. I Grip her ass with both hands and shove it deeper. I can hear the moan she gives me and I shove it even deeper. She moans louder and I pull out because I can feel her try to move me. She pushes me down on the bed, barely. Her legs are wobbly and she's weak from my fucking. She smirks and plays inside of my pussy with her tongue. I moan so loud I'm sure that People can hear miles away. She licks every inch hard. I moan loudly.

       30 minutes later were still at it. I grind against her, she so weak from how hard I've fucked her and with the strap I used again, so I do the work. I don't mind. I like her moans. I grind on her thigh harder.

         In the morning...
I wake to find Cheryl awake too. She's admiring my body, not knowing I'm awake. I giggle and get on top of her. She blushes. "I- Uh- I... I can't walk." She Says with a sigh. I can tell she means it. I grin. Good thing it's the weekend. "Sorry babe." I Say. She shakes her head "Don't you dare apologize. That was the best night of my life." She Says with a sigh. "I know we barely know each other, but I want you. A lot. More than just sex"

Narrator: What will Cheryl think about Toni asking for a relationship? Will Toni tell her about her stripping? Find out.