Mickey and Olivia [Lesbian]

I'm sleeping. Breathing heavily and sweating. I'm dreaming of Olivia, I can't help it she's got such a gorgeous body and amazing hair. As I dream that I'm running my fingers through her hair I start to sweat more. I finally wake up from a loud crash in the other room. Probably my cat, he probably jumped into the pans again. I try to fall back asleep but I can't. As I roll over I see my girlfriend, Olivia. I run my fingers through her hair and gently drag my fingers along her arm causing her to wake up and turn around. "Hey, cutie." She whispers. "We don't need to whisper, we're the only ones here." She smiles at me. "I know but-..." She cuts herself off as she comes closer to my ear, breathing heavy and warms breathes along my lobe. She finally whispers, "I like making you think something might happen." She starts kissing my ear down to my ear lobe. I let out small sighs of pleasure as she tickles it with her tongue. She gets to my neck and kisses down to my collarbone. I scoot closer giving her easy access. She moves down to my breast and lays a hickey at the top of it. I sigh and my breathing picks up speed. As she gets closer to my nipple I can't handle the teasing anymore. I think she's gonna pick it up into her mouth but she skips right past it down to my ribs. She drags the tip of her tongue down to my hips. I quietly moan in pleasure. "Not so fast. I'm hungry, so lets make food first." She gets up and out of bed, she's not wearing a bra but her lace thong shows that she wants more than just stares. As she reaches for the handle I turn her around and push her against the door and kiss her neck, as I hold her hands above her head. She moans quietly and bends her leg, signaling that I'm making her wet. I let go of her hand and crouch down to her hips. She looks down at me waiting for me to pleasure her. I feel her pussy through her thong. It's wet as ever. "Already wet and I haven't even begun? Oh this will not do." I stand up and kiss her again, pressing my knee against her clitoris making her moan into my mouth. I press harder and rub side to side. She breathes heavily on my cheek. I can feel her getting super wet through her thong. She breaks the kiss. "Mickey, stop torturing me and just fuck me already!" I smirk and crouch down again. I put my thumb on her clitoris and move it side to side. She moans louder than before and grabs my hair and tugs. She bites her lip trying to be quieter even though she doesn't have to be. I move my thumb out of the way. I put my face near her vagina and breathe warm breathes on it. She heavily breathes and moans a little from the hot air gently slithering through her clitoris. I spread her folds and slide my tongue up and down, just barely missing her entrance. I kiss gently on her entrance and she lets out a yelp. My lips get soothed with her cum and I lick my bottom lip noticing it's quite salty. "Huh.. salty.. I want more." I smile as I shove my tongue into her entrance and she moans loudly. She grids her teeth and bites her tongue. I shove my tongue back and fourth allowing her to moan as much as she needs to. I take my tongue out. "You're already done?" She asks me. "We haven't even gotten started sweetie." Mid-sentence, I slide my pointer and middle finger into her throbbing clitoris. I curl my fingers hitting her g-spot but purposely pulling out quickly. "Oh fuck! Mickey, I-.. Mickey! I'm gonna cum Mickey.." I pick up my speed in fingering her, as her walls tighten and almost not let me continue, I force my fingers to continue as she moans and grips my hair. "You gonna cum, gorgeous?" She nods in response. I pull my fingers out just before. She sighs. "Why'd you stop? I was just about to finish." I stand up. "It's my turn." I lean back onto the bed and spread my legs. I'm already fully naked. She pulls her legs over mine and sits on my hips. "What are you doing? It's my turn Olivia." She grabs my hand and puts them on her hips. "I want to finish first." She slides forward and bites her lip as my stomach grinds against her clitoris. I help her out and grip her hips, pulling her forward and back. She begins to hump my stomach. She leans forward and lets me take control of her hips. I move her back and fourth faster. I move one of my hands to her vagina and slide it under, sliding my pointer finger into her. She moans loudly. She ends up humping my finger instead. As she begins to almost cum I move my finger in circles quickly forcing her to quickly finish on my hand. As her juices drip onto my hand and stomach, she sighs and leans forward to whisper in my ear. "Eat up, it's breakfast." I pull my finger out and suck her cum into my mouth, swallowing and licking it clean. She gets off me and licks where she was sitting, also where she came on my stomach. "You're right, it's quite salty." We lay down and I kiss her head as she twists her legs into mine.