GalaxyVoid

Spiritwing251 and Gurnoor1234567 both asked for this. Plus, StarGalaxy2020 asked for this, and gave a lil' prompt. Here we goooo!

~Galaxy Steve's POV~

Void Steve shoots lightning towards both me and Sabre, getting ready to destroy us; but then time seems to stop around us. I'm unable to move, and from the looks of it, neither can Void Steve. I can still hear things going on around me, but I can't move a muscle. "Yellow Steve?!" Sabre yells and a Steve is standing near Void Steve; a solid yellow color. 

Sabre and the Steve talk for a while, and soon they both go away at the speed of light. A few moments after they leave, both me and Void Steve are able to move. "What?! Where did Sabre go?!" Void Steve shouts angerly, and then looks at the spot where Sabre was standing. "Well, since I can't destroy Sabre and you since my powers are so low, I guess I'll have to do something else..."

Void Steve steps forward, and I back away into the water, getting knocked down by the current of the flowing water. He then helps me up, making me stand directly in front of him. I blush slightly as we stand inches from one another, and then he does something I never could've predicted. 

He kisses me.

I freeze up, my eyes growing wide open. His hands rest on my hips, and I soon wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss him back slowly, our lips moving against one another's in sync. The kiss is rough, yet loving. I love it, and I hold to the feeling dearly. 

We pull away though, too soon in my opinion, and look into one another's eyes. "I love you Galaxy Steve..." he whispers as he continues to hold me in the warm comfort of his arms. "I love you too, Void Steve," I say softly and his lips connect with mine once again. The kiss is longer than the last, and I love the soft feeling of his lips. 

We pull away, and he lovingly looks at me. 

"Let's stop fighting.." I whisper and he looks at me; and then he nods. 

"Sounds like a deal to me," he says and kisses me, again. 

~~~

This is short ;-;

But I can't think of anything else to add

~KoOkIe CoOkIe