Prologue

12-21-19

*Recommended to play the YouTube video for immersion*

*Recommended to have dark mode on for immersion and your eyeballs (app or browser extension [e.g. Dark Reader])*

~~~

The ocean. The very thing I both love and fear beat my body around like a rag doll.

The first thought that came to mind was where my Pokéballs were— where my partners were.

I meekly felt around my waist for my familiar belt— only for my numb fingers to be met with nothing but my cold skin— if I could feel anything with my decreasing sense of touch. Anxiety pumped in my aching head as saltwater rushed into my mouth.

Those thoughts continued to probe at my mind as my body was slowly being dragged down by the force of the sea, pushing my head further below the water surface. I should've been thinking about breathing first, about surviving against the unforgiving sea, about living. Somehow, though, those thoughts did not surface until after all the remaining oxygen left my body.

My Pokémon...

~~~

Hi y'all, it is I, your not-so-precious, dead author. I am college-bound, as some of y'all know, so it is going to be very tough for me to find time to write for myself, let alone even dedicate myself to a schedule for this. I do have breaks— currently am on one— and such, so I will use as much free time attempting to balance among my family, friends, and my various creative projects.

This Fanfiction was mainly birthed due to my inspiration from reading Braviary Man and Swanna Girl serieS, The Hacker, and the Pokémon Adventures mangas.

There is no guaranteed date as to when I will complete this; however, I will finish this before I dive into a Miraculous Ladybug story.