Tess

[sits down and pull a swagger pose]
*claps hands*
So, you wanna know about me, huh?

So here you go.

Hey there! As you know, I'm Tess. Nice to meet you.

Well, I consider myself as an easygoing kind of person except when I panic.

I'm always in a daze. I can pretty absentminded. I would be caught up in my own world and space out. I'm lost in my own labyrinth.

I can be pensive when I want to think about something. I try to be open-minded. Rain is nice. It's calm and melodious.

I'm currently in a literary existential crisis. Which means that when I try to think what is the author's message or analysing anything outside the plot or what it is, I kinda flip out. I need to get out of this ditch I fell in and see beyond the surface level of the text.

I'm actually a goof outside of school or when I'm more comfortable in an environment. I can be quite silly and expressive. :P hehehehehe

I say y'all in real life though.

Animations are neat to watch.

I can say a whole "sentence" with only the phrase, "I don't know".

Dictionaries are pretty cool. You learn new words that you'll forget after two minutes.

I don't know a whole lot of celebrities.

I used to play the cello for like two years.

And that's about it for now.

See you around, you all!

This precious winking wall does not exist anymore so I came at the right place and the right time to capture it's amazingness

This precious winking wall does not exist anymore so I came at the right place and the right time to capture it's amazingness. (The photo is obviously edited but not its wink)