Chapter 5

~Kirishima's POV~ 

I woke up still feeling sick from eating normal food, I'm still mad I have to eat organs instead of normal food. I don't know why but I would change it if I could but I rarely get hungry anyway.

I got up did the usual I do in the mornings then looked at the peacefully sleeping Bakugou. He's so calm it doesn't seem like a normal for him to be this calm and I've only known him for a few days. 

I debated whether I wanted to leave or cuddle with the what temporarily looks like an angel ash-blonde. However, the cuddling lost because he started to wake up. 

He yawned quietly before getting ready for the day himself. "What are we doing today?" I ask him curiously since I didn't understand how this base works yet or where anything is. 

"I have to guard this shitty gate tonight," he mumbled sounding a little disappointed. "Oh, really you take turns guarding here?" I question a little surprised since the other bases have specific ranks for guarding and only certain people doing it.  

"Yup and it's my fucken' turn tonight," he answered, "That sucks dude, maybe I can come with?" I questioned not wanting him to be bored and I sleep while he's awake having to keep alert all the time, and with me, the zombies should keep away so I don't have to worry about him.

He huffed muttering "Whatever" as he leaves. I left and went to the cafeteria to greet everyone.

"Hey, what's up?" I said sitting down at the table they were at, "We're gossiping and Bakugou's in the kitchen cooking his breakfast." Mina stated smiling widely I nodded and listened to their conversation but was mostly stuck thinking about Bakugou. 

Soon enough he walked in and sat down next to me, he started to eat his food silently nodding time to time in the conversation. I stayed deep in thought, what was I supposed to do if I get hungry? I can eat zombie organs but how do I get to the zombies? Can I even leave? 

I was shaken out from my thoughts from Bakugou nudging me "Hm?" I questioned confused, he looked at me with raised eyebrows like it was obvious what he said. "I said breakfast is fucken' over" I looked around to see he was right, he was one of the only people in here with me "Oh".

We left and decided to go back to our room and wait for when he has to start his shift. I opened the door and pounced on my bed, I flicked off my shoes and got comfortable. I know I won't be able to sleep without Bakugou sleeping with me but I at least want to be comfortable.

I snuggled into the soft pillow and closed my eyes expecting to see my mothers death again but I didn't I just saw Bakugou, every detail to him being exact. I surprisingly didn't want to open my eyes so I kept them closed. 

I laid there for a long time since when I opened my eyes Bakugou was telling me it was time to leave for his shift, we quickly got ready and left to go. Once we got there I realized there were no other guards on patrol. 

"Where're the other guards?" I asked him sounding more curious than intended "They're all on break when it's my shift 'cause I would fight 'em" he told me sounding kinda slurred and tired. "You okay there? You sound pretty tired" I mumbled in a low voice "I'm not tired." he half yelled at me, he seems pretty stubborn. 

I stood up and let him sit down in case he wanted to fall asleep because sleep didn't affect me. Soon enough I heard zombies and a lot of them, I slowly walked away from where Bakugou was half asleep and followed the groans I heard every now and then from the zombies. 

I quickly shoo them away and wack them to get them to leave but decided this was the perfect time to get some food. I quickly pinned one of the zombies and pulled out its organs one by one purposefully leaving the brain so it could heal. I ate a few organs and kept the leftovers in case I needed them in the future for hunger.

I put the leftovers in an old can I was forced to carry around by the others for water but I never used it since I didn't need water, I closed the can tight and started to walk back up to Bakugou. When I got back I saw said ash-blonde fast asleep in the chair. 

His angelic features glowing in the moonlight. I have fallen for this boy and I've fallen hard. 

I watch over him closely and glance every few minutes to make sure he's alright and no zombies are around him. I got bored so I walked over to where Bakugou was sleeping and sat down between his legs, I slowly lean back into him and snuggle into his chest enjoying the warmth he's giving off. 

~Another Chapter done~

I do these chapters late at night and don't read over them after I've finished a chapter so I'm sorry for any typos or sentences that don't make sense due to my tiredness. 

At some point, I'll go over chapters and edit those mistakes.

I also DON'T own any pictures. 

-Stormy~