03

chan was taking a bit too long, there was quite a long line for the restroom. there were at least four people in front of him. but as it's his turn, he's about to push open the door. but a hand presses on his back harshly, making him stumble in. the door shuts, hearing it lock. he turns his head sharply, looking at the culprit. his eyes widen, yet soften after he sees who it is. "oh hey minnie, what a naughty boy. pushing me into the restroom, what were you thinking?"

"shut up."

seungmin swings his arms around chan's neck, pulling him into a sloppy kiss. chan smiles into the kiss, regret does not seem to plaster over his face. "needy~.." he sings. but seungmin ignores it.

their heated session continues, chan who grips on seungmin's bottom places him onto the sink's counter. seungmin feels his head hit the mirror, chan who uses a hand caresses the place. whispering in between their kiss, "sorry baby.."

seungmin understood to why hyunjin was hooked onto this boy, he was perfect. he was hot, caring and talented in every form. what could you not love? but it was sad to see that chan had fallen for a different boy when he claimed to love another.

chan departs their kiss, he moves to seungmin's jaw then down to his neck. pulling on his shirt slightly so he can cover more skin. seungmin can't help but let out a moan, gripping onto chan's shoulder as he lets him do his thing. "cha—channie.."

"you're so pretty.." chan whispers to the boy, seungmin feels his own heart flutter. it shouldn't, but it does. "I wish you could be mine.."

seungmin doesn't reply, not wanting to regret any of the words he'll say. his skin being covered in hickeys created by chan, his eyes are shut. but a finger touches his chin, opening them slowly. chan is staring into his eyes, the aura around the boy is tense. "don't be embarrassed, it's only me."

chan gives him one last kiss, "maybe I'll see you later. you should get out of here, I came to pee."

seungmin nods, chan moves out of the way for seungmin to jump off from the sink counter. opening the door slightly, he looks to see if anyone is around. seungmin makes a run for it and goes to find someone else to make it seem as if he was busy. seungmin rubs his neck, it was dark within the house, he bet no one would notice the hickeys if they were too close.

chan finally gets done with his business, he washes his hands and dries them off. he looks into the mirror, titling his head as he compared seungmin and hyunjin within his mind. he smirks, "god I'm bored."