Chapter 1

"OW! stop it Clair" I yell from the ground. Ida helps me up "stop roughhousing Clair I think Emma is a little worn out from the race." "A little, I'm not as fast as a wolf."
"Werewolf" Clair corrected "besides it wasn't too hard." It was pretty hard they were going at probably 80 miles an hour to my 8 miles an hour. "EMMA!" I turn around to see Caroline with a note in her hand. "Look at this it says, 'Me and little Emma cannot go on much longer, maybe I'm hallucinating but she has silver eyes and purple hair, I am still lost my husband is gone, he is in'" "so it just ended like that." Clair said suspiciously. I grab the paper, I have always thought my parents were dead. Well maybe my mom was, but my dad. "Let's tell the leader" Ida says taking the note, "No It's for the alpha!" Caroline yells snatching the note. "It should be for the daughter of the woman who wrote the note." Clair said giving the note back to me. I put the note in my pockets so I don't lose it. Next activity is swinging from trees, luckily I have this weird hair power which allows me to hang from trees, it also probably contributes to the fact I have silver eyes and light purple hair. I get second in the race, Nickolas won 1st. I walk over to Ida, Ida's face flushes. "Hey Emma about the note, I told Monica." My face turned red hot with anger, my hair suddenly got into fight mode, I got ready to beat her up. I lunged forward, I kicked Ida's face, she clawed me and I backed away. Monica is my enemy she makes fun of my hair power. To be honest there have been many times, if not for her being a wolf she would've been dead. Monica ran to Ida, smirking. I slapped her and she unsuccessfully tried to steal my note. "Cmon let me see the note" she says playfully, jumping on me. "Not in a million years" I reply, taking the upper hand. She tries to get away, but my hair pulls her in so I can slap her face one more time. "Rude much" Monica says as if she wasn't my enemy. Clair comes over, "you got to be serious Ida" She's on my side. Then the alpha of our pack Jeremy comes over with Caroline. "I know, I know, but Jeremy found another note." She took a paper out from her pockets. It read 'England, he is happy, while me and little Emma are lost in the forest, I won't survive much longer.' Clair is looking over my shoulder, "he's in England" Clair says with absolute certainty .  I hold the two notes side by side, they have the same handwriting. Then Ida said "me and Caroline will keep searching for more notes, Clair and Emma will go on the computer, Monica and Jeremy will study the notes, NOW GO!" Me and Clair jog to the computer shack. "I think Ida just killed my ears" I nodded in agreement. I finally get to the computer. I type Emma Springsteen, I see two names for parents, Lola Springsteen and...