eXposed.(Part One)

I lean against my locked,slowly turning around to open it and put my books back inside.I slam the locker closed and walk in the middle of the hallways,searching for my best friend,Andrew 'Andy' Von Strucker.I smile as soon as i see him on the floor sitting down,drawing in that damned sketchbook he always has.I smirk and rub my hands together,concocting a short plan so i can finally see his drawings he has kept secret for so long.

I creep up behind him,trying to peek over his shoulders.As if he knew i was there,he shut the sketchbook close.

"Give it up,i know you're there."
He says with a smile.

I pout and sigh and surrender,jumping on his back gently and sliding to sit beside him.

"Alright,what are you drawing now?"
I say curiously.He puts the sketchbook back in his bag and gives me a 'never' look.I roll my eyes at him.

Hi,i'm Tori James.Call me Tori.Welcome to my life,the life of a hunted mutant.

Welcome to my life,the life of a hunted mutant

Principal's Office.
3:23 pm.

I walk to the office,my bag slung over my shoulder.I reached the office and was about to walk in,but heard two adult voices sound from inside the room including the principal himself.I put my hand down and walk to the chairs outside,dropping my bag on the floor and sitting down.I look to my right and see Andy.

"Hey,why you here?"
I asked,my eyebrows furrowed.Andy points to the door and pushed his ear forward slightly,motioning for me to listen closely to the voices.

"Sir,you need to take action.This is affecting him deeply!"
I heard from inside.

I nod my head,sighing.This was one of their visits about Andy's bullies.The fact that he never let's me intefere is bullshit.I always try to use my powers but they never work,Andy doesn't allow me.It hurts me to see him so weak.

"Why you here?"
He asks.

"I sorta."

"Hm?"

"Maybe.."

"Yeah?"

"Threw my pencil at the teacher saying 'Dumbass'.."
I say while looking down so he can't see me laughing my ass off i turn into a tomato.

I hear him chuckling and look up,smiling at him while giggling.He returns the smile.

"You coming home with us again?"
He asks with a questioning face.

My step-mother and step-father hate me,since i'm a mutant.I don't know why but before they almost called Sentinel Services on me,tried to out a collar on me and maybe even tried to sell me to one of their pervert friends.So,i told the Strucker family and they were more than happy to let me stay in their house.