The mane six watches death battle. Ch 56

Pokemon VS Digimon.

"So bored," Spike groaned since he was all alone in the room where Death Battle is shown. Just ten minutes ago, everyone was about to watch the next Death Battle when Twilight got a let from Celestia saying she needed her help with something called a Bifrost. With his friends gone, he felt like doing something just to get rid of his boredom.

"Might as well watch the episode," Spike said, thinking of checking out the episode before the girls get back. He loaded the episode and was about to hit the play button when the door was slammed open causing him to drop the remote.

"SPIKE, have you seen our sisters?" a southern voice asked causing Spike to turn around to see the CMC at the door.

"They left for Canterlot awhile ago. Also, knock next time, you almost gave me a heart attack," Spike gasped while trying to calm down.

"Sorry, but we wanted to see if they were here," Sweetie explained sheepishly.

"Hey, you're watching another Death Battle? Mind if we watch?" Scootaloo asked as she took a seat on the couch.

"Well I was gonna watch it myself but why not," Spike said, letting the fillies take their spots on the couch. He was just about to press play when someone kicked the door open causing Spike and the fillies to fall off the couch. The group got back up and looked over the couch to see a tall blue scaled dragon and a smaller orange scaled dragon. "Ember? Smolder? What're you two doing here?" Spike inquired as he was feeling a bit a deja vu.

"I haven't been down here in a while and thought of coming here to visit," Ember explained.

"I saw Princess Ember here and was curious," Smolder said, looking at the screen. "What's that?" Smolder asked while pointing at the TV.

"It's a TV, we watch a show on it," Spike explained.

"Yeah, it's a super cool show that had a dragon fighting," Scootaloo cheered as she flew up in the air in excitement.

"This I gotta see," Smolder said, scurrying into the room and sitting on the couch.

"I'm interested to see another fight so I'll join you," Ember said as she took a seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude
(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Boomstick: Since the darkest depths of the human psyche first created monsters, we've dreamed of harnessing their awesome power. Like Red and his Pokémon, Charizard.

"Yay Charizard!" Scootaloo cheered.

"Hope he lives up to the hype that the squirt is giving it," Smolder muttered, trying to hide the fact that she was just as hyped to see the orange dragon-like creature fight.

Wiz: And Tai and his Digimon, Agumon.

"Sunset was really excited when the last episode brought this up in the preview," Spike muttered. Wondering what made this show so special.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boomstick: If you're an old man who's wasted his life doing God knows what, you may realize that you've always wanted to catalog every animal in the world, but that would be a lot of work, so you probably would just bribe a kid to do it for you.

"But going around the world and seeing new places is the best part," Scootaloo said with a pout.

"I think he might be to busy for that Scoots." Apple Bloom told her more energetic friend.