One

Hey my name is Kayla and I've been a Billie Eilish fan for years and today I'm going to one of her concerts.

I got to her concert and it was about 400-500 people there. The meet and greet was happening so I just sat down and scrolled through Instagram. I guess you could say I was kinda popular I mean I only had 7 million followers but I guess I am. It was finally my turn to meet her and I was so excited.

I walked up to her and I immediately started to cry. She pulled me in for a hug and omg her hugs are the best. I was talking to her and she had a strange look on her face but I brushed it off.

I told her how long I was a fan and how I made her a blanket and then I gave her a sketchbook. My time was up and I gave her one last hug and walked outside and texted my best friend Taylor.

Me:omg she was sooo nice I love her so much

Taylor:your so lucky I wish I could meet her

Taylor:sounds like someone likes her

Me:no I mean I can't she's straight

I looked at the time and it was time for her concert to start so I walked back inside and sat in the front row. She walked on the stage and copycat started playing and everyone started to jump. While she was singing Idontwannabeyouanymore she looked at me and bit her lip.

I didn't really notice cause I was too into the song. Her concert ended and I drove back home. I got changed and I looked at my phone and my jaw dropped.