ohnuY

"Bye-bye Yunho! I'll see you soon

"Bye-bye Yunho! I'll see you soon." Hongjoong said, opening the door for the younger. "Thanks, hyung. See you tomorrow."He said, walking out and bowing before walking to his car. 

~~~~~~~~

"SEONGHWAAA~"Hongjoong slurred in his drunken state. "Joongie~" Seonghwa slurred back as he raised his cup up, giggling to himself. "Hi." Hongjoong smiled as Seonghwa climbed back onto his lap. "I've wanted to do this for a while," Seonghwa said, unbuttoning the first few buttons of Hongjoong's shirt as he pressed his lips to the youngers neck, sucking lightly. "Damn Seonghwa," Hongjoong said, grabbing a lock of his own hair as the younger started bitting down. "Be quiet," Seonghwa whined, loving every second as he started kissing down Hongjoong's chest. "Hyung I-" Hongjoong froze, unlike Seonghwa as he heard the familiar voice, Seonghwa didn't stop until he was pulled off of Hongjoong and punched in the stomach at least 5 times. "YUNHO," Hongjoong yelled, making the younger stop and look at the older. "Back off of him," Hongjoong said, and YunHo did as told, but instead of staying he left, tears filling the brim of his eyes. 

"Are you okay?" Hongjoong asked, leaning next to Seonghwa. "Choose one," Seonghwa said, confusing the hell out of Hongjoong once again. "Me or that bitch, we both obviously like you, if you don't choose one then this isn't going to stop,"  Seonghwa said sitting up, flinching as Yunho could actually punch, and it hurt like a bitch. "Seonghwa... It's just, I've known YunHo longer..." Hongjoong said and Seonghwa scoffed. "K." He said getting up and grabbing his shirt. "We can still be friends at least right?" Hongjoong asked and Seonghwa smiled at him. "Sure." He said and Hongjoong smiled before Seonghwa turned, now feeling whatever Yunho felt, yet Seonghwa probably 10x worse.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut from now on," Seonghwa mumbled as he waved down a taxi from Hongjoong's apartment. "Where are you going, sir." He asked and Seonghwa shrugged. "Anywhere, that'll help me forget about the bs that's going on," Seonghwa said and the driver turned and smiled at him, his smile catching Seonghwa's attention. Seonghwa grinned as he realized who it was, and the driver's grin grew. "My place?" He asked and Seonghwa shrugged and nodded, finally feeling better about himself. "This'll be fun," Seonghwa said and the boy upfront nodded and smiled, finally driving off just as Hongjoong walked through the doors of his apartment, about to tell Seonghwa something.