Hope

The next morning i woke up in the exact same position which i fell asleep in , and as i look up i noticed that Kara's expression hadn't changed a bit. I yawned and forced myself to get up and get ready for the day . Once i had changed out of the DEO t-shirt into something more comfortable i went into Kara's room and placed a kiss on her head and stared at her for a while before whispering "I love you Kara" and made my way downstairs to Alex and Winn. "Hey guys any improvement ? " I asked . "Well I reached out to Barry and Caitlin last night and she said that for whatever reason Kara seems to be trapped in her mind ... like if there is something that is keeping her there. So she said
that Jonn should try to get into her head and maybe try to wake her up telepathically and if that doesn't wake her up in the next two days , Cisco will come over and he will try to vibe something out of her and well do whatever he can to help her " i nodded and responded "Better than nothing , at least there's some hope that we can help her .... Umm where is Jonn." "Well actually he was going upstairs to bond with Kara's mind just as you were coming down here. So it shouldn't be much longer" i nodded , we stood there in silent for a few seconds before i spoke up "How are you doing ?" She took a few seconds to formulate a answer and said "I'm just scared , you know it's like she's been injured before hell she's even been in a coma before but we always knew how to help her, like when she went into a coma for the first time ... She had lots of injuries and her brain and body needed a lot of time to heal but that made sense ... Now this she's perfectly fine mentally and physically so not knowing why she's like that is scaring me."
Alex was a very brave and intelligent person but she never really liked it when things didn't go to plan or when something had no logical explanation to it so you could see from a mile away how scared and frustrated she was. "How about you .... I noticed you fell alseep on the chair next to her bed if you want we can set up a couch in the room and-" "No no it's fine , plus i wanna be there to hold her hand. And well I'm not doing good I'm just scared of loosing her , i don't know what i would do if she doesn't wake up and it's all because i wasn't fast enough to save her" she shook her head and said. "I don't know when or if Kara will wake up but what i do know is that it wasn't your fault and that my sister loves you so much and she would never want you to feel guilty. You have been one the best thing that's ever happened to her" She continued. " I also know how much you love her so for her .....why don't you go into the city and be Valor for a while, you know how important keeping National City safe is to her " I nodded and superspeed into my suit . I had to hope that Kara would wake up but until then Alex was right Kara wouldn't want me to just sit around and feeling guilty she would want me to be the hero she always thought i would be and i sure as hell was not going to let her down .

HEY GUYS IK IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPLOAD AND I ALSO KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER ISN'T REALLY THAT GOOD BUT I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD ANOTHER ONE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS HOWEVER THE REASON I DON'T UPLOAD A LOT IS BECAUSE I AM STILL CURRENTLY WORKING ON ANOTHER KARAMEL STORY CALLED "BLUE COMETS- KARAMEL" SO MOST OF MY ATTENTION IS FOCUSED ON THAT AND ALSO BC I HAD A BIT OF WRITER'S BLOCK AND DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO WITH THIS STORY. BUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO-GIULIANA