A Distraction

Hello lovelies, and welcome back to another chapter of Forgive, Forget and Love?
I am your host Nikki B! Lets just get into this people!

####################

He released my lips and we both pulled back panting. Nico's bright yellow eyes stared up at me with uncertain lust. He wanted more, but he was unsure if we could continue. I stared down at him before saying,...

"Please love me"

It was an odd way to phrase it but it was enough to send him loose. He flipped us around so that I was on the ground and he was straddling me from above. He stared at me with desire in his eyes causing a shiver to run down my spine. I could tell Nico could sense my nervousness, because he smirked at me then leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Don't worry I promise I won't do much to you"

I gasped as his deep voice echoed through my ear and my face turned red. Nico chuckled at my reaction before kissing me softly on my cheek. 

"Don't be embarrassed love"

He moved his lips from my cheek to my lips, kissing me slow at first, but quickly deepening the kiss. His lips were soft and smooth and from the way he kissed I could tell he was experienced. He licked my lips slow, begging for entrance.  Wanting to tease him I denied him entrance. He let out a low growl and lightly bit my lip. He then moved his hand down to my thigh, slowly drawing circles on my leg. I shivered at the feeling of his touch. 

His lips were still on mine. I could feel his lips turn up into a smirk. Suddenly his hand moved from my thigh to my member. I gasped and he quickly stuck his tongue in my mouth. He began exploring every inch of my mouth, making sure to leave nothing untouched. I let out small moan as we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Nico pulled away for air and stared down at me. Then he moved towards my neck and began nibbling and sucking on my skin. Quick breathy moans escaped past my lips.

He licked my skin and moved down lower to my collarbone. Wanting more, Nico began grinding his hips against mine. I gasped and moaned letting the warm sensation of pleasure spread through my body. I moved my hips upward, grinding against him to gain more friction. 

My mind began to grow fuzzy and our movements became wild. It felt as though we couldn't get enough of each other. Nico's hands moved under my shirt. One hand stayed on my side while the other moved to my chest. He lightly ran his hand over my nipple, barely touching my skin. I gasped and moaned as he slowly dragged his fingers across my skin. His movements drove me crazy, his fingers setting fire to my skin. The space in my pants grew tighter, causing me to grind my hips against Nico's even harder. 

I wanted more

I need more

I moved my hand to his face and pulled at his chin so he was looking at me, a panting mess that craved attention. Right now I need his attention.

"Nico..." I moaned, "please I want...I want more"

"Awe you want more baby?" Nico asked with a taunting smirk. I nodded griping onto his shirt tightly.

"What more do you want? Do you want me to touch you more?" I nodded.

"To kiss you more?" I nodded

"To suck you?" I sucked air through my teeth and nodded.

"To make you moan?" My breath quickened and I nodded. He leaned down towards my ear and growled. 

"To fuck you?"

I let out an uncontrollable moan and bucked my hips forward. He put his hands on my hips and pushed them to the ground.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, we're eager now aren't we. You need to calm yourself down"