Chapter 6

"You're 3 weeks pregnant Mr. Im, congratulations."

Both males drove in silence as the sound of the faint radio playing tried to fill the the tension. It didn't go unnoticed to Youngjae the velvet box with another smaller blue box and a bouquet of flowers at the back seat but chose not to ask.

As they reached a stoplight, the younger decided to break the thick silence, "Uhm, so, hyung, who are those flowers and gifts for? Is it someone special?" He asked.

"It's for you, idiot." Jinyoung replied not even glancing at his direction while he spoke. Youngjae then kept quiet again as the lights turned green and the car began to move again. The said boy fiddled with his fingers, not being used to the cold treatment he's receiving from his friend. When they arrived in front of Youngjae's house, they sat still inside the car. Youngjae kept his head down while Jinyoung kept looking straight ahead with no words said yet.

After minutes of silence, Jinyoung finally spoke, "You brat."

Youngjae's frown only deepened with what he heard, feeling a bit hurt by his friend's choice of words. Jinyoung turned to face the guilty looking puppy beside him with a serious face.

"Be honest with me, Youngjae. What really happened?" He began. "You can't just be randomly pregnant for 3 weeks and not have something happen before those times." 

"H-hyung, I don't know. My parents had me the same as when he had my sister and-"

"You know that's not what I mean, Youngjae. How did you get pregnant? Don't give me the excuse that you and Jaebum did it out of love because that guy doesn't even know how to show a smile much less feel love so," Jinyoung paused that made Youngjae look at him straight in the eyes, ", what did  happen?"

"I-I-" Youngjae turned to look away from the waiting eyes of his hyung. This is what he avoided the whole 3 weeks. But guess you can't avoid every situation if it's bound to happen. He felt tears welling in his eyes and the urge of vomiting returned. He craned his head to look at Jinyoung with teary eyes with a slight pout forming on his lips. As if he understood, Jinyoung unlocked the car doors and let Youngjae open the door, almost removing it from its hinges, and vomit to his stomach's content.

He unbuckled his seatbelt, reaching his arms out rubbing it behind the latter's back in attempt to comfort the other. Gagging and heaving sound replaced the silence, Youngjae puking his guts out. Jinyoung sighed for the umpteenth time today as he watched his friend suffer from nausea. 5 minutes later, Youngjae was finally able to calm down from vomiting, sitting upright against the car seat. He had the back of his hand to his mouth as he breath heavily feeling drained and looking pale from releasing his insides out. A sympathetic look was sent his way along with a hand continuously stroking his left shoulder.

After a while, tears started to spill from the brunet's eyes and cascaded down his pale cheeks. He cried and cried as he tried to form words to explain everything. It was too overwhelming for him and his feelings are all spilling in one big chunks at the moment as if the whole reality in his 23-years-old of living he tried to run away from was now able to catch up and hit him at the back of his head.

"H-hyu-ng, I-I-I do-don't kn-ow w-what t-t-to do." He croaked. "I-I ha-ha-ve been tr-ying to be s-strong as I can but I just can't anymore!"

Youngjae cried and cried until his eyes burned from it, forcing himself to speak even with a huge lump clogging his throat, feeling out of breath as he did so. He was tired of keeping things from everyone, pretending that everything is okay when in fact noting was in its right track; he needed to let his heart out.

"H-hyung, Jaebum-hyung c-came home late one night three weeks ago. H-e was wasted from drinking as Yugyeom brought him. I-I just wanted to help him b-but," Youngjae halted, taking in a deep breath before continuing, "Bu-t he pinned me down and did it with me by force. I-I was terrified, hyung! I tried to fight against him but I couldn't. I only let him do all those things to me in pain." He continued to sob, recalling the painful memory that night happened.  Even though it did make him feel light at heart, it still bothered him at some point. By this time, Jinyoung was fuming with anger hearing the torment his precious friend had went through. The person he love was violated by the person who he hated. And it disgusted him.

"The next day, I-I woke up in pain and h-he wasn't there. I thought that maybe after that night he had started to fell things for me and we'd be at a better state of our relationship, but everything still remained the same. I-It's painful, hyung. It hurts. And now, inside me is the sprout of that incident. I don't know what to feel already." Youngjae leaned against against his best friend's shoulder making the blue tailored suit soaked with his continuous tears.

"Youngjae, listen," Jinyoung lifted Youngjae's chin with his left hand and made the latter face him and with a sigh he spoke, "First of all, you don't have to be strong all your life. Not everything can go into its own accord. Second, Why didn't you tell me this sooner? I could've helped you out of this hellhole and let you live with me instead." Said Jinyoung.

"No! I can't leave leave Jaebum-hyung, hyung! He'd be all alone and not have anyone to take care of him." Youngjae replied hastily. 

"Youngjae, you're unbelievable! How can you still think of that mans well-being while yours is obviously deteriorating! That man can live without anyone pampering him every day! You always give him everything only to receive nothing in return."

"I'm not asking for anything in return, hyung. Love comes with no debts needed to be paid and he's my husband!" Youngjae retorted.

"Youngjae, what you're doing is not love! Your making yourself suffer in the hands of devil himself! I'm not saying that you need to receive anything in return of your affections but at least a bit of gratitude would suffice! That man you call your husband is a heartless monster! How many times do I have to tell you that he. Doesn't. Care. About. You. At. All! Get that through your head!" Jinyoung screamed at the top of his lungs. He couldn't just take it anymore. He just said everything he felt without even noticing the tears that stated to fill the younger's eyes again, taking those words as an insult. Jinyoung only took notice of it when he hear quiet sniffles from the other side of the car.

He turned to look and see Youngjae crying more while looking down on his hand. His tears fell on his jeans crating dark and wets spots on the rough material. Jinyoung entered another state of panic, only then realizing that he took things too far. He reached for the other and enveloping him in his tight embrace as he whispered apologies. He didn't mean to hurt Youngjae; it was never his intention. But after hearing what happened to him and still love that monster he couldn't help but feel rage burning in heart. As well as a flame of jealousy.

With Jinyoung's soft strokes on his back, Youngjae finally calmed down with small hiccups leaving his lips. His eyes felt tired and heavy from all the sudden and fast events. He had never felt this kind of fatigue in his whole life yet but he assumed that it was due to his pregnancy. Youngjae knows he needs to be more careful of his actions now that he has a living being inside him. Although it may make him remember that "night", it was still a being that came from his and Jaebum's time being together as a married couple. And he's give all the love he can.

"Hyung." Youngjae called in the middle of silence.

"Yes, Jae?" Jinyoung responded.

"Please don't tell anything to anyone, especially to Jaebum-hyung."