Wildings

Wildings by @theemmpress

It's wondrously easy to connect with Wildings. Being part of a race with similar history, generalizations, restrictions and misconceptions, it was easy to see a bit of myself in Sannah and vice versa.

It's the story of a strong female and the chains society binds her with - Sannah. I absolutely loved how infinite the love for her sister was and her blind determination to find her.
It is also the story of  girl taken from her life and forced into another. A girl lost, confused and misplaced - Judith. I loved how imperfect she is and the range of emotions she experienced.

The plot is well developed and the layout is genius, considering the story is from the point of view of two strong, willful yet completely different women. The grammar is spectacular and the characters could very well be me and you - ridiculously real.

The Summary;

"In Albia, the poor are scum, and there's no scum worse than Exotic immigrants.

Shy, studious Sannah MaVae is determined to make something of herself, escape the expected fate of a young Exotic. It's just a shame her wild little sister Judith doesn't feel the same way.

Then one day, Sannah's world changes.
..."

*This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is not in any form my creation.*

Wildings is the work of a genius, you'll definitely regret not reading it.

Happy reading 😁