Lifeline 🐙 Peter Parker

(Written by my friend @sinfulsoul 🤗)

The fight was getting reckless and I didn't know how much longer I could hold it off. Peter was by my side and we often fought crime alone in the shadows of the night, but at this particular hour, Tony had caught us. To be honest I'm glad he did.

"Meet me at the clock tower!" Peter yelled as he swung forward to a nearby building, catching one of the aliens that were invading New York. I nodded, running down a closed alley way and leaping onto a trash can, running the wall before reaching the building top. Now it was just a clear run way to the clock tower at the centre of the square.

Tony was close by as I hopped from building to building, knocking every thing that came close to me, sending it into the concrete below.

"Thanks Mr. Stark!" I panted as I jumped from building top to the next.

"No problem kid!"

As we reached the tower, Peter was already waiting for us, his muffled groans coming from the top. As we glanced up, we could see him fist first tangled in a fight with another thing. I ran towards the glass tower, jumping towards it before I began to climb. Tony follow close behind me.

"Peter hang on!" I yelled as I climbed as fast as I could to the top. Damn this building was tall.

"I'm- Trying!"

"Tony can't you give me a boost Jesus?" I asked as I stopped, holding my hand out for Tony to take. He grabbed my wrist and flung my upwards towards Peter, his web catching me as I came level with him. He pulled my forward, my feet coming into contact with whatever was attacking Pete, and sent it through the glass down at least 39 floors to the bottom of the building.

"Next time... Just wait.." I said between gasps, trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry" He chuckled, placing a hand on my back. Tony landed beside us, his helmet retracting from his face.

"This is getting out of hand, why don't you kids just go-"

"No! Not tonight!" Peter protested.

"Peter maybe he has a point"

"No! Come on Y/N you know as much as I do how long we've waited for this!"

Ok, he did have a point. Me and Peter has waited a long time for this.

There was a short silence before I was dragged down through the broken window behind me, both Peter and Tony yelling as they follow me down.

A sharp pain shot at my stomach as I hit the ground, my back slamming against the concrete. One of those things appeared in front of me, my hands holding its body away as I waited for Peter and Tony.

"GUYS A LITTLE HELP?!" I yelled as they landed beside me, Tony blasting the creature away. (I don't know how to write 'dramatic fight' scenes ok leave me alone)

"Y/N...." Tony's mono voice came from behind his helmet.

"What?" I asked still lying on the floor panting.

"You can't feel that?"

"Feel what?"

As I looked down towards my stomach, a large shard of glass was poking through my suit.

"Shit..."

Peter walked towards me, ripping his mask from his face and throwing it on the floor. His hands travelled underneath my head, holding it in place. The pain was slowly sinking in, a sharp sensation in my stomach.