Epilogue

~4 years later~
*Zach's p.o.v*

Jack and I walked down the street to the studio were we where wrighting and recording are new music for our bands upcoming tour. "Zach thank you, thank you for being there for me, never judging me, and most importantly loveing me." Jack says once we get to the studio. "Why are you thanking me I should be thanking you, your the one who saved my life, who helped me threw out an horrible time in my life, so thank you Jack for helping me." I say as we get on the elevator.  When we get to the room everyone is waiting fot us. "Zach I have something for you" Jack says handing me a pice of paper that read.

'Dear Zach,

I love you so much even somtomes words cant describe how much I love you. So how I want to show you is by listing off everything that I love about you.
-your hair
-your eyes
-your personally
-your style
-your lips
-how when your scard you cuddle up to my chest
-your cute nose
-and just everything that makes you my Zachary Dean Herron

So I want you to turn around right now'

I look confused about what it said "why do I need to-" I cut myself off when I turn around. I see Jack on one knee holding a ring. "Zach every single day I want to spend with you for the rest of my life, and I want to have kids with you, so I want to ask you. Will you forever be mine?" I smile so wide I could fit the ocean in my mouth "what do you think?" I ask and Jack gets up and says "the smile gave it away" he smiled and kissed me and I kissed back I herd everyone clapping in the background but we ignored it and continued to kiss. We pulled apart minutes later and Jack sliped the ring on my finger and pecked my forehead.

~4 years after that~

Today were getting married Jack and I. I will become Zach Avery. As I wait at the alter for the minister to get started I look into Jacks eyes and smile holding his hands
~after the wedding 2 weeks later~

Jack and I are adopting a kid named Sam Adams and we are getting the papers signed wal the lady is getting Sam. When we were done Sam came down and we went home with him in the back and we all got to know each other. At that moment I was so happy I had amazing friends and an more amazing husband and son, is thare more that I could ask for? For me I couldnt ask for a more perfect life.

               The End♡

A/N
I had so much fun writing this and I hoped you enjoyed reading this and id love for you to check out my other books! Dont forget to vote and comment! Bye everyone!

      -linndsy