Part 1

Bella's bedroom - Monday 4.2.2019

Maryann - "Honey wake up. It's 7:30. You'll be late for school"

Bella - "Like that would be that bad"

Maryann - "Don't make me come up there. Get your ass down NOW!"

Bella - "Jesus.. OK I'M COMING"

Bella's POV

OMG. Why is school so early. Why can't is start around 12 or something like that. How does anyone have energy at this time of day? Well no time to think about that now. I gotta get ready. What should I wear today... Like I don't know. I always where the same. Black ripped jeans and grey hoodie. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, got my hair done and put on a little bit of makeup. Now I can go. I go downstairs and smell pancakes. I love those

Maryann - "Good morning honey. Hope you are hungry. I made them just for you. Just be quick so you don't miss the bus"

Bella - "Sure. Thank you mom"

Maryann - "No problem sweetie. I need to go now. That bitch Susanne is sick again so I have to cover for her. I'll see you later. Bye"

Bella - "Bye mom. Slap Susanne for me"

Maryann - "Sure thing"

You both laugh

Bella's POV

It was now 7:48 and the bus should be here any minute. I get my backpack, my iPhone, headphones and head out. The bus comes. I get in and see my friends. I decide to sit next to Natalie. She looked a little bit down. I decided to investigate.

Bella - "Hi Natalie. What's up?"

Natalie - "Nothing much. Just thinking..."

Bella - "About what?"

Natalie - "Can I trust you?"

Bella - "Wow, I am surprised you are even asking me that... This must be something big"

Natalie - "I think I have a crush on Michael"

Bella- "Really? He seems nice"

Natalie - "Nice??? He is perfect. He is so handsome, smart and sweet"

Bella - "Wow you really have a crush on him don't you. Why don't you go talk to him?"

Natalie - "I don't know if he will like me. I don't want to make an idiot of myself"

Bella - "I mean you don't need to be together right away. Maybe you should be friends and later who knows"

Natalie - "Maybe you are right. Can you help me with this? Pretty please"

Bella - "Uhmm. I mean why not. I will try to talk to him after first period"

Natalie - "Thank you. I love you so much Belle" *she kisses Belle on the cheek*

Bella  - "Yeah no problem"

Bella's POV

The bus finally arrived at school. Me and Natalie had Math for our first period. We met up with Anne and went to class. Me and Natalie sit together. Behind us is Michael and Marcus. I can now see why Natalie likes Michael. He is hot. I write to him on a piece of paper : "Yo fam. I need you after math. Meet me at the cafeteria". Michael looked at the paper and nodded his head as in yes.  Marcus looked at us and couldn't understand what we were doing. He went to back to listening to the teacher.

After math at the cafeteria :

Bella - "Thanks Michael for meeting me"

Michael - "No problem. How have you been?"

Bella  - "Great. Thanks for asking. And you?"

Michael - "A little bit tired because I woke up at 6 because of some road work but beised that great. So what did you need me?"

Bella's POV

Hm. I thought to myself that maybe just telling him that Natalie likes him isn't the best idea. What should I do then? Oh I have an idea. My mom won't be home this Friday so I might as well throw a party. That sounds fun. Then Natalie will have all the time in the world to talk to him.

Bella - "So I am throwing a party this Friday. Would you like to come?"

Michael - "Sure"

Bella - "If you want you can bring someone with you to the party"

Michael - "Ok. I just don't know which girl would go with me"

Bella - "Maybe you should ask Natalie. I heard no one has asked her yet"

Michael - "Sounds great. Will do that"

Bella - "Great. I will see you on Friday at 8 PM"

Michael - "Sure. Bye"

Bella- "Bye"

Bella POV

I hope Natalie won't be angry that I threw a party just so she can talk to Michael. Can't wait for him to ask her out. This Friday is going to be lit.