epilogue

Bold scene is all repeat scene from the part 27... As it will be the continuation of epilogue...

...........................................................

OBEROI MANSION:

Shivaay woke up even before the morning rays lit his room. That was his usual routine. He rubbed his eyes to get the good view of an sleeping Anika by peacefully keeping her head on his chest. Some strands of hair fell over her face. He brushed it aside bringing back her sleepy face to him. A slight touch of his finger on her cheeks brought a dimple smile over her face. She cuddled closer to him, rubbing her cheeks on his chest. He wrapped her with his arm and closed his eyes. She Love to sleep keeping her head on his chest...

It's been almost 5 months for shivika marriage. 5 months of a new relation... 5 months of new life...

He couldn't believe his lucky stars that gave him back his long lost life... which he had clearly neglected. And now, he was proud to say that he is the most happiest man in the whole world...

He is back to the world from his thoughts with a slight knock at the door. He smiled. "Come in jaan...."

The door opened and piyu rushed to him in her pink Minnie mice night dress...

She climbed up to the right side of the bed which is empty, while he gave out his right hand to have his little princess in his arms... Anika still slept peacefully at his left side, with her head on his heart. (Such a kumbhkaran she is)

Piyu came to him and hugged him tight by his neck. He wrapped her too in his strong hands and kissed her hair. She got up and kissed his cheeks.

"good morning Piyu... are meri piyu ne brush bhi kar liya? Wow, so fast..."

She beamed with pride and looked at Anika.

Piyu: mumma is still sleeping... She asked amused

"ha.. Mumma abhi bhi sorahi hai..." Piyu frowns and leans over her Mumma and places a kiss on her cheeks to wake her up...

Anika cuddles close to Shivaay... this time pulling piyu to her... Anika pulls Piyu to Shivaay's chest and kiss Piyu's forhead.

Anika: Mumma ki Piyu uth gayi? Aaja hum firse sothe hai...

Shivaay and Piyu giggles at her words.

Piyu looks up to her Dad while keeping her head on his chest and winks...

Piyu: pappu hum uth bhi gaye but mumma abhi take mahi uthi... She giggles...

Shivaay: toh chalo, hum dono milke Mumma ko uthathi hai...

But Piyu nods no and cuddles on his chest hugging Anika tightly... Anika smiles and holds her...

Shivaay: acha... ab aap dono mujhe uthne nahi doge?? Good, Mumma aur beti ke wajah se aaj Papa ko late hoga