Leading A to V

Thank you Kitsune_Wolf17 for your suggestions.

"Take us to the main VILE base if you aren't lying." Said the Chief.
"I would but uh, I kind of tied up. Plus I have like 5 broken ribs. So how about you fix me up and then I take you to the VILE Base." Carmen replied.
They came to an agreement that after Carmen got fixed up then Carmen would tell them where the VILE base was.

Currently in Canada by the falls there where three people determined to get there friend back. But where on earth is Carmen Sandiego?

Back to ACME
Carmen had to put on this brace

to help her ribs not get damaged anymore then they already are

to help her ribs not get damaged anymore then they already are. They gave Carmen her signature red cape and hat to wear over top of her brace. Carmen explained that VILE was on a small island located in the Canary Islands. The Chief then called in her best agents Cadence and André. The Chief, Carmen, Cadence and André, grabbed a boat and quickly got ready they did not know they had a castaway though. Cadence asked "Where are we going, exactly?" Grinning at the possibility of finally taking down VILE.

"We are going to a tiny island located in the Canary Islands."Carmen said while messing with her cape without all her tools in it, it was going to be easier to hightail out of there if need be. They soon arrived to VILE island. Immediately an alarm went off even though they where on the side as far away from the academy as possible. Quickly five VILE agents came out and saw Carmen and immediately came forward saying. " Carmen how great of you to come back." Said the one in front, "though you seem to have brought some friends," he said pointing at the ACME agents.

"Nice to see you to El Topo." Carmen said to the man who has reviled to be El Topo.

"This time we're not letting you escape

"This time we're not letting you escape." El Topo said. Immediately as he said that Carmen seemed to become very nervous.
She shouted "Get us out of here!" But she was to late immediately the five VILE agents jumped forwards two of them grabbing Carmen while the other three knocked out Cadence, André, & Chief. They took those three to the the dungeon and took Carmen of to the board. Carmen continued to fight against them but they were able to bring her to the board with little struggle for them.