.2

*a week later*

Tristan's p.o.v

it's been a week since I talked with brad about Josie. he hasn't been talking about her much this past year but we all know he thinks about her.

we all do. we all love her. but her and brad were closer then the rest of us. they were inseparable.

brad had some thing to do with his family so just me and the other lads are practicing today.

they arrived and headed to the basement. I start to make my way down when I hear a knock on the door. I assume it's brad as usual probally having found a way out of the family thing.

I open the door dropping my glass water causing it to shatter. i'm at a loss for words as I hug Josie tightly and don't let go.

"you came back" I said in shock.

"how could I not" she said still hugging one another.

"Tristan you okay I heard something break" James said walking into the room "jo" he said in shock as he realized who I was with.

"James" she laughed smiling

he ran over to picking her up in putting her in a big hug

"I can't believe you're here" he said

"i'm so sorry I didn't come last summer my dad was struggling with jobs and I just needed time I wanted to tell you guys I wasn't coming but I don't know what to say I don't want to let you all down and I just feel really bad and i" she rambled.

"shut the fuck up Josie you're here now and that's all that matters now Connors in the basement let's go see him" i said as we made our way to the basement.

Josie followed behind us in the basement to surprise Conner

"there you guys are what took you so long?" Conner asked popping up off of the couch.

"we have a surprise" James said moving out of the way to reveal Josie.

"Holy shit" he said in shock.

"holy shit indeed" she laughed as he ran over putting her in a huge hug.

"you guys dont understand how happy I am to see you guys" she said still hugging Connor.

"bet Brad is more excited" I snickered

"auaclly I haven't seen him yet" she said "I'm too nervous to see him he still pretty pissed at me I assume and well he seems like he wasn't but I still haven't responded to any of his voicemails I feel bad I just I just didn't know what to say to him anymore it's too hard"

"you have to see him soon before the word gets around town that you're back he'll be pissed if he hasn't seen you and he finds out your hear somehow" james explained.

"yeahhh will one of you take me to his house" she sighed.

"i will" i offered.

"and for the rest of you my house 8 oclock we have lots of catching up to do" she said before we headed upstairs.

***

josies p.o.v

i tapped my food anxiously as we made our way to brads.

"dont be nervous" tristan said kissing my temple as we came to a stop in brads driveway.

"its harder then it sounds" i sighed.

"want me to wait?" he asked.

"no it fine thank you" i said getting out of the car.

"see you tonight" he said before pulling out.