Please Get Up..

Sanjeev took pragya's dad out of a room.. He brought him to the living room of mehra mansion.. 

Already abhi's dadi and abhi's mom were sitting there..

Sanjeev helped pragya's dad to sit on the sofa.. He passed on a glass of water to him..

da: neil beta..

pd or ne: maa..

da: kuch nahi hua.. everything will fall back into place soon..

pd: hoping for the same.. I trust my love for them.. That will solve all the problems..

am or priya: bhai.. stay strong..

pd: I'm worried about pragya, priya ji..

am: bhai.. plz.. u can do it.. she is a very understanding girl.. She will understand everything and react wisely.. I trust my bahu.. She is one in a million.. she is strong enough than what we all can imagine..

pd: here everyone of us has the utmost worry for one person and a little less for the other person.. I don't want to sound offensive.. But that's the fact.. But for her.. Both are immensely important for her..

Abhi's mom had tears..

am: hey bagwaan.. what wrong we did?? why are you giving these much pain to our family?? When will the bad days of our family will end???

da: neil beta.. priya beti.. listen.. God does everything for a reason.. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.. Soon the happiness of our family will come back.. I swear...

both neil and priya smiled at dadi..

sa: tau ji.. di is waiting for you..

da: neil beta.. better you bring pragya down here.. So that we all can stand as a support for her..

ne: haa maa.. I'll bring her down..

aa: uncle.. i'll bring bhabhi down.. u don't take stress..

ne: teekay..

sa: i'll come along with you aaliya di..

aa: okay..

inside pragya's room....

aa: bhabhi...

pr: haa aalu.. had they arrived???

aa: vo.. vo.. bhabhi.. only neil uncle and mom had come.. others hadn't reached.. why don't you come down?? that would be a change for you too..

pr: even I wished for the same...

sa: then let's go di..

aaliya and sanjeev helped pragya in getting out of the room and down the stairs..

pr: daddy...

pd: ammu...

pragya's dad's voice was breaking.. pragya rushed to her dad with all her might..

pr: kya hua?? why are you like this?? is anything wrong??

neil controlled his tears and held pragya's hands.. abhi's mom sat on the other side of pragya.. 

She held pragya in her embrace..

pr: ma.. kya hua?? why daddy is like this?? and where is buddhu and my maa??

am: pragya.. I know you are a brave girl..

pr: but..

am: wait.. till I complete..