First day part 4

"FINALLY" I shouted which caused everyone to look at me.

"You good?" Jimin asked.

"Ya I just finally got past a hard song in my game"

"Next time don't shout I'm trying to sleep" Yoongi said sort of glaring at me.

"Sorry" I said nervously laughing.

He then went back to sleep and I went back to my phone. We finally got to the studio. I hopped off Namjoon's lap and got out. I was hella excited to go to an actual studio, let alone Big hit.

"Someone's excited" Jin said while ruffling my hair.

"I can't help it" I said as I turned to face Jin.

"Cmon slow pokes let's go"

"Don't rush us" Yoongi said groggily.

Finally they all got out and we started walking to the building. After we walked in I looked around.

'Omfg I can't believe I'm at big hit entertainment with BTS, my idols'

(Cue fangirling)

We reached the boys' studio.

"Wanna dance with us?" Jungkook asked.

"Hell ya"

"LANGUAGE" Jin shouted.

"Whatever mom"

Everyone laughed at what I said. I saw a small smile creep on Yoongi's face but he turned around before I could see if he actually did.

"Aish now I have to raise 7 children instead of 6" Jin said as he face palmed.

I took this opportunity to scare him. After he turned around I snuck up behind him and gave him a back hug.

"Surprise hug attack"

He jumped at the sudden hug and noise.

"Gotcha" I said as I smiled. Though as usual it was fake. I mean I'm glad I'm here. But I don't deserve to be here.

Jin then lifted me and put me on his shoulders.

"Put me down" I whined.

"Sorry but this is punishment for scaring me"

'Lightbulb'

"Jin there's a fly In front of you" I said

"WHAT WHERE" Jin shouted as he dropped me.

"No where" I said sticking my tongue out.

JIN POV-

She used my fear against me. I'm questioning my relations right now. But as soon as she stuck her tongue out at me I blushed and quickly hid my face.

"Ey Jin you alright, or did cuteness overwhelm you" Jimin said whispering the last part.

I punched his arm. "Shut up"

"Ohoho so I was right" Jimin said smirking.

I quickly walked out making sure to hide my blushing face from everyone.

JIMIN POV-

Ahhh I was right, I would've blushed too. There's just something about small girls sticking out their tongue that's so adorable.

"JIN COME BACK WE GOTTA PRACTICE!" I shout.

"COMING!"

"What are we dancing to?" Y/N asked.

"Fake love" Namjoon said

"Ooooo"

"JIN GET YOUR ASS IN HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU!" Y/N yelled.

At the sound of Y/N's booming voice Jin rushed in.

"Scared much?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You try getting threatened then we'll talk"

"Come ooooonnnn, I wanna dance"
Y/N said whining.

"Coming~" Taehyung said in a sing song voice.

We started dancing and once again
Y/N got every move right without looking at us.

"That was amazing!" Namjoon said.

"It's not that great but can you guys take me home I'm tired"

JUNGKOOK POV-

As soon as I heard Y/N was tired I lifted her over my back.

"Put me down!"

"I'll pass"

Hmph

That was adorable how she pouted.
When we got to the Van Y/N sat on my lap and not long after fell asleep. Resting her head on my shoulder. Not long after we got to her apartment.

"Hey here are her keys" J-Hope said tossing them to me.

"Thanks"

I carried Y/N to her door and unlocked it. I carried her to her room and laid her on the bed. I left the keys on the nightstand and left locking the door.

Y/N POV-

I woke up in my bed. They must've carried me. It was 12am so i decided to grab my box of blades and head to the bathroom.

I sliced both thighs till I had around 20 on each. I took a shower rinsing off the blood. I got out and tended to the cuts remembering to bandage them. I then got dressed and headed back to bed.

No matter how happy my life looks like outside currently it's my mind that's fucked up.

A/N: hey everyone it's your unloved author here!

Finally the first day chapter is finished! I also wanted to say that I have a new story called 'my tormenters' yes there is depressing shit and abuse, I couldn't help myself. Today me and my friend posted the drawing for J-Hopes birthday, and I freaked the fuck out slightly hoping and still am that they don't see it due to all the other people. Anyway please check out my other story!

Love ya byyyeeee❤️