00:12

//Dedicated to Maya for the lovely cover!// 

.

Jon

.

For a second, I was momentarily stunned. I didn't know what happened but it destroyed me inside to see my girl run out of my house, out of my bed and in tears. She was that distraught she didn't even get changed before she bolted away.

Which reminded me of what she saw.

"Shit." I cursed to myself, pivoted around and ran back to my room. I looked around frantically, running my hands through my hair. I dug my nails into my scalp, trying my best to recall what direction she threw it in.

I snapped my head to the nearest wall and dived towards it, pushing and kicking away all the mess I had done before. I sank to my knees, using my hands to search for the phone. I picked up something dark and thought it was my phone. When I looked at it closely, it was an empty case.

"Fuck!" I snapped and threw it away. I carried on searching. It then suddenly came to me and I sat upright quickly. I nearly lost my footing as I stumbled over a pile of broken wood and clothes. I leaned to my right and stuck my hand under the barely standing closet. I tapped around aimlessly before my hand came in contact with something hard and solid. I gripped it with the ends of my fingers and pulled it out.

There was a small crack on the side but other than that, Andrea's throw didn't do much. I blew the dust from the screen and unlocked the phone. The video message popped up straight away and I replayed it.

I watched with disgust at the foreplay done by someone - who failed to look like me - and Marie. I snarled when the guy replied to Marie's false revelation. The video stopped straight after that and something stirred in my stomach.

Andrea thought that guy was me? 

Fuck. This is a fucking mess.

Rage and fury boiled inside of me as I angrily tapped Marie's name. I pressed the phone against my ear and putting a hand against the nearest wall, I waited for the bitch to pick up the phone.

"Hey Jon-"

"Don't even think about it." I snarled.

I tried my best to ignore the disturbed chuckle that came from the other end of the line. "Who the hell is that?"

Marie carried on laughing and I clenched my fist tightly. "Who is what Jon?"

"Marie..." I growled, not bothering to hide my anger. I hated this vile piece of shit and I wanted her to know now. "You are an insane bitch and if you so much as come close to Andy, I will kill you."

"Jon!" Marie let out a fake gasp. "That's not a very nice to say to the only person-"

The phone was surprisingly snatched from my hand and before I could even say anything, Andy pressed the phone against her ear, hearing the last words uttered by Marie. I watched, dumbfounded for a second as Andy took in the words, a small frown appearing on her face. Both her eyebrows raised up, her mouth slightly ajar.

I wanted to know what Marie was saying but I kept my eye on the girl in front me.

"Are you done?" She suddenly said, a small smirk playing on the ends of her plum lips.

"Not that it's any of your business but Jon and I have had sex and with how he's looking at me now, you were never on his mind. Now if you'd excuse me, I'm naked in his room right now and I'd like to go for round four."