chapter 6

Am I falling in love with him?!?!?!?!
___________________________________

No I can't love him,I hate him and he already has a girlfriend I can't love him,I just can't.

I was tired of thinking so I closed my eyes and drifted of to dream land.

Next day

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I got out of bed and went to take a shower.

I finished and wore my clothes and went downstairs.

"Good morning" mom said from the kitchen

"Good morning mom" I said back

I sat down beside chin
"What's for breakfast" I asked mom

"Omelette" mom said 
"Ok" I said

Mom set the plates in front of us and we started eating.

I finished eating and bid my mom goodbye and went to school before jungkook would come and pick me up.

On my way to school a car stopped by may side, I ignored the car and kept walking but then the person in the car  rolled down the window.

"Hey, why didn't you wait for me to come and pick you up ?!" The person in the car asked me.

I looked at the car and saw jungkook.
Uhh this idiot I tried to get out of my house before he came and now he found me ughhhg.

I completely ignored him and kept walking.
"Yah, don't ignore me" jungkook said

I sighed heavily and stopped walking and looked at him.
"What do you want jungkook ?!" I said

"Why didn't you wait for me to come pick you up?!" He asked

"Because I have legs and I can go to school by myself, I don't need your help" I replied

"But my mom told me to pick you up and if I don't i would get into trouble so come on, get in the car" he said
"NO" I said back

"Oh come on now I dont want to get in trouble min jee" he wined like little kid

I sighed, I had nothing to do and I don't want to get him in trouble because of me, he would hate me more than he already does, if that's even possible.

I rolled my eyes and got in his car and he started driving us to school.

We arrived at school and I got out of jungkook's car and went inside the school.

I was taking my things put of my locker when suddenly the locker was slame shut, I looked up and saw Nina, oh my God not her.

"What were you doing in jungkookie oppa's car?!" She asked me
I didn6t say anything, I just stared at her.

She then dragged me into an empty room and in the room there was all her gang.

Nina pushed me and I feel on the ground and her gang started hitting me and kicking me and then I felt my eyes close and all I saw was blackness.

Time skipue

I woke up and my head was dizzy and all my body hurt.

Where am I

And then everything came back flooding in my mind.

I remembered when Nina's gang beat me up and now I guess I am still in the room.

I tried to stand but oh God all my body hurt.

I finally succeeded in standing and I opened the room's door and started waking in The halls.

The school was empty, like completely empty not even a single person was In it.

I walked to my locker and there i found my bad lying where I left it, i opened the bag and got my phone out of it and looked and the time.

7:00 PM

Oh my God it's so late and the school day ended.

I got out of the school and started walking home. ( I don't know how she got out of the school but imagine that she got out of like a window or something)

I finally arrived home and opened the door, thank God mom and dad are still at work and I dont know where chin is, maybe he is at his friend's house or something.

I walked up the stairs and went into my room, I took a quick shower and put some make up on my face to hide the bruises and lied in my bed.

My body hurts sooo much

I rested a bit on my bed and then I started watching some k-drama

After like half an hour I heard the front door open, I guess my parents are home.

After a little bit my mom called me to have dinner, I quickly looked in my mirror to see if any of the bruises are showing and fortunately non are and then I went downstairs.

After dinner I went to my room and played on my phone for a little bit then I fell asleep.

The next day

I woke up a little bit late because today is weekend and I have all the day to myself without jungkook, finally a day without that jerk.

I got out of bed and went to the toilet to take a shower and brush my teeth, after that I went downstairs to have breakfast.

I sat beside chin on the table and mom gave me my plate.

Everything was quite until mom started talking

"Min jee your marriage is after a week so today me, you, Mrs jeon and jungkook are going to go and get the wedding attires"

Hey guys 💜

I'm so sorry for not updating for what seemed like ages I was soo lazy but I'll try to update regularly (literally never gonna happen) I'm really sorry

Bye guys 💜
I purple you 💜💜💜