Introduction

You were in your room, listening to music, minding your own business when suddenly..."(Y/N)!!!" Jason yelled nearly kicking the door down. You jumped up. "Jason what the fuck?!" You yelled. "Get up, it's serious!" he said running downstairs. You rolled your eyes and got up. A you walked downstairs you were met with the rest of the boys, Barbara, Cass, and Steph. "What's going on?" You asked Tim. "No idea, Jason came knocking on all of our doors, said it was important" he said. You nodded. Dick then took out his phone. "Jason said to go to the living room" he said. They all looked at each other and sighed. 

They all walked into the living room to see Jason sitting on a chair with Ace right next to him. "I've been expecting you" he said petting Ace. "Todd what is this all about?" Damian asked. "I've been wanting to do this for a while now" he said. "You've been wanting to sit in the living room at 6:30 pm? In the dark? With Ace?" You asked. "No, (Y/n). I've wanted us to be gathered around like this so we can play.....so we can play a little game" he said smirking. "Nope" Cass said turning around. Steph grabbed her shoulder and she groaned. "Jason the last time we played a game, Tim had to go to the hospital, because one of Damian's knives hit his-". "(Y/n) we promised not to bring it up" Dick said patting Tim on the shoulder. 

"Don't worry this time no one's gonna get hurt" Jason said. "Okay what's the game?" Barbara asked. "Seven Minutes in Heaven" Jason said bringing out a bag. "Hell no" You said. "(Y/n) come on it could be fun" Steph said dragging you yo sit in the circle everyone was in. You sat down and watched Dick turn on the lamp light and sit back down. "Since you seem so excited to do this why don't you go first Miss (Y/n)?" Jason said his smirk widening. You glared at him. So you reached into the bag and grabbed a....