Motorcycle Keys (Jason Todd)

As your hand reached in you played with the items trying to take your sweet precious time. "(Y/n) their are more people than you who have to take a turn" Jason said. You rolled your eyes and pulled out keys. "Shit" You heard Jason mutter. You looked at him. "No" "Yup" Dick said laughing. "No". Tim patted your shoulder while laughing also. "I'd rather die" You said. "Too bad" Dick said picking you up and grabbing Jason by the collar. "Have fun you two" he said and slammed the door shut.

"What are you looking at?" You growled. "Where else am I supposed to look?" He growled back. You and Jason had a long history. The two of you had known each other since Jason came to live Bruce. And what started off as playful banter, became something more. You two were together. Then he died. You were heart broken. Then you found out he was alive. You were angry, hurt, and just in pain. He didn't even try to apologize. So you let it be, and he did also. Now you both just argue and bicker, hence the reason why the boys found it so funny.

"Look I don't want to be in here as much as you do, so let's just get this over with" You said. "What happened to us (Y/n)?" He asked. "What are you talking about Jason?" You asked. "When you found out I was alive you didn't-". "I'm gonna stop you right there. You gave me no other ultimatum, so what was I supposed to do sit, sulk, and wait for you? No. You know what, here take your stupid keys, I'm leaving" You said turning around and your hand was already on the nob.

He grabbed you by the wrist, spun you around so you would face him, and kissed you. Tears fell down your cheeks. You barely kissed back. You both pulled away. "I've been waiting to do that since I saw you again" Jason said. "Sure you did" You said with a scoff. He took your hand in his and looked at you in the eyes. "I'm sorry" he said. "I'm sorry for not looking for you when I came back to life, I'm sorry for not apologizing, I'm sorry for making those pretty little eyes of yours red and watery, I'm sorry for all the emotional pain I caused you, and what I'm more sorry for-". You cut him off by placing a kiss on his lips. You then hugged him. He held you close to his chest. 

He then looked down at you. "(Y/n) why are you shaking?" he asked worriedly. "I-I've been waiting for you to say sorry for the longest time, Jason. That's all I wanted" You said as tears fell uncontrollably on to his black shirt. He smiled down at you. Suddenly an idea sprung to his head. "Come on" he said. "What?" You asked as he pulled you to the middle of the closet. "Oh come on, (Y/n) you know exactly what's going on" he smirked. "No, not at all". "We're in the closet" he said. You stared blankly at him. "Don't tell me you don't remember" he said. Then it hit you. You and Jason would sneak up to the roof all the time from this closet. He managed to open the pathway to the roof. He climbed up and helped you up. 

The night was barely settling in. The stars were out and it looked beautiful. He sat down and you sat next to him. He held you close to him and placed his black leather jacket over your shoulders. After comfortable moments of silence you asked. "Jay?". "Hm?". "What are you more sorry for?". He inhaled sharply. He looked at you and smiled a gentle smile. "For not telling you that I love you" he said. Your breath hitched and a wide smile spread across your lips. "I love you too, Jason". 

Bonus:

"What's taking them so long?" Barbara asked. "I think we all know" Cass said. "It couldn't be" Steph said. Tim looked at Dick. "If she killed him it's not my fault" he said. Dick shook his head and opened the closet door as Tim and Damian trailed behind him. They went into the space to see the stairs leading to the roof open. "What could they possibly be doing on the roof?" Damian asked. "They didn't" Dick said a smirk on his lips. He silently climbed the stairs and peeked his head out to see Jason and (Y/n) together. He smiled. 

The two never knew (mainly because Dick never wanted to admit it) but when Jason and (Y/n) began dating, Dick would go out and watch them on the roof, because even though Jason was a jerk to him, he was still his brother. So he would see that he would treat (Y/n) with respect and that she loved his little brother. And when Jason died, during the first two months,(Y/n) would still go to the roof. So to finally see it happen again made him happy. As he watched silently he felt the ladder shake. "I want to see!" Tim shouted at Damian. "No I'm the youngest I get privileges!" Damian shouted back. "Sure you do" Tim said. "Shhh!" Dick growled and helped the younger boys up. They looked at the scene confused. But Dick just looked at his little brother and was happy to seem him happy again.